What are you watching right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I enjoyed the rest of the season and I'm three episodes into season two now.
If you can get over how formulaic it is (Clark or Octavia leave camp, shenanigans ensues) then it's pretty enjoyable.

Hmm I'll get through it eventually, really only have time for maybe 1 episode a day to be honest so it's gonna take me awhile :p

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Anything that was on Tuesday and Wednesday that I haven't already watched.. right now it's Modern Family, next is whatever is in my queue.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Watching this movie right now.
9fb3fffcfa11a9ecad355309c331a783.png

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This show called About a Boy and it's not too bad, I've seen worse and definitely have seen better but I'd give it like a high 6 out of 10.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Two and a Half Men - S12E01. Wow, totally forgot this season was airing on October 30, I've got some catching up to do.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Two and a Half Men - S12E01. Wow, totally forgot this season was airing on October 30, I've got some catching up to do.

That show is like completely different now and hasn't been anywhere close to watchable IMO since like season 7.. but that's just my opinion.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
That show is like completely different now and hasn't been anywhere close to watchable IMO since like season 7.. but that's just my opinion.

Yeah, it hasn't been the same without Charlie Sheen, but it's still watchable, imo.