• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What are you playing?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Did a search, nothing came up, so what are you playing now?

Working on Episodes from Liberty City: The Ballad of Gay Tony. This game is so fucking fun (no surprise since GTA 4 owns).

nation

Been playing WAW and MW2 a bit lately. Just got the STG44 on WAW and the ACR on MW2. Fucking nasty.

maty619

Just started playing Fifa 10 again, shame I got like 500 coins on FUT, I put all my players up for sail though, I found a great way of getting coins on the net. Doubt I will be playing any game other than RDR when it gets delivered for a long time.

hndsmepete

Did a search, nothing came up, so what are you playing now?

Working on Episodes from Liberty City: The Ballad of Gay Tony. This game is so fucking fun (no surprise since GTA 4 owns).

I agree, GTA4 does own. I love the extras for dancing well in Gay Tony. If you dance in the gay bar, Luis dances with and makes out with a birdie.

I've recently been playing Episodes from Liberty City, Super Street Fighter 4, Red Dead Redemption & UFC Undisputed 2010. All on PS3.

I don't know why Shaq is in UFC 2010 as an unlockable fighter or why BJ Penn in black trunks is an extra hidden character that has slightly different stats than the normal white trunks version.

Lil' Woj21

Heavy Rain is a really good game. Its like your own movie that you can control.

Been playing MW2 and Resident Evil 5.

Lil' Woj21

The storyline is controlled by you and the mistakes that you do. So if you mess up in the storyline then the game will still go but the storyline will change,.

I just wanna beat RE 5. So i can add another game to my collection. And MW2 will never get old. You can only really like it if you like shooter games and online games.