• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Are You Playing

Qwake

I just clocked Conflict: Denied ops which was awesome and took a while and since I have just finished that I guess I have no games atm. I gotta go buy some!

C4

Mafia: The City of lost Heaven, the best game ever made. I wish they could make a sequel to the game.

Wordlife

Madden 09 ranked game (360)

Cant wait for Rock Band 2 on Tuesday

C4

Cricket 2007 right now

I play this game all the time, minimize it and do some work then back to the game. It's fun to play and best of all it never gets boring... :v:

Qwake

Cricket 2007 right now

I play this game all the time, minimize it and do some work then back to the game. It's fun to play and best of all it never gets boring... :v:

Yeah I used to always play that game, its pretty fun! One of the best cricket games imo...I am currently playing Call of Duty but I will be finished with that pretty soon :eek:

Wordlife

lol just bought Rockstar Table Tennis for 360... this game is awesomely addicting lol