What are you listening to now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dom's cellmate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
For my mom's 50th birthday, I was able to get tickets for Dolly Parton... who doesn't tour very often. She really liked it...

Although I almost got into a fight with a lesbian...
Got my mom Oak Ridge Boys tickets a couple years ago still managed to sound at this stage of their career.

What happened?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Got my mom Oak Ridge Boys tickets a couple years ago still managed to sound at this stage of their career.

What happened?
There were some senior citizens sitting beside me. Since there were so many old people in the theater, most people were respectful and didn't stand up. This lesbian couple in front of them kept standing up and blocking their view. Well, I asked them politely to not do that because the older people couldn't stand up during the concert,.

Well, instead of being nice about it, they began making fun of the old people and deliberately blocking their view. My mom got pissed, told them to be respectful and they started mocking my mom.

To quote Richard Pryor on SNL, "Nobody talk about my mama like that..." and I told her to not do that again. We stared each other down for a few moments before both of them finally just sat down for the rest of the concert.

I don't like when I get angry, so please don't think I am bragging or anything. I scare myself when I lose my temper and I am pretty sure the look in my eye convinced her to stop making fun of the old people.

Luckily it didn't ruin our night.

And the Oak Ridge Boys! Great. We have to do good things for our moms.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I just had a memory of this when I was a kid...

it is weird how music does that

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

I just had a memory of this when I was a kid...

it is weird how music does that

I just had this faint memory of when I was like 4 years old and my dad had a reel to reel tape player console... and my mom has no idea where it came from and we couldn't afford something like that in the 70s... a mystery

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

Please tell me I am not the only person who knows this song. I asked my boyfriend, my sister, my best friend and several other people and no one knows it!

Dom's cellmate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
There were some senior citizens sitting beside me. Since there were so many old people in the theater, most people were respectful and didn't stand up. This lesbian couple in front of them kept standing up and blocking their view. Well, I asked them politely to not do that because the older people couldn't stand up during the concert,.

Well, instead of being nice about it, they began making fun of the old people and deliberately blocking their view. My mom got pissed, told them to be respectful and they started mocking my mom.

To quote Richard Pryor on SNL, "Nobody talk about my mama like that..." and I told her to not do that again. We stared each other down for a few moments before both of them finally just sat down for the rest of the concert.

I don't like when I get angry, so please don't think I am bragging or anything. I scare myself when I lose my temper and I am pretty sure the look in my eye convinced her to stop making fun of the old people.

Luckily it didn't ruin our night.

And the Oak Ridge Boys! Great. We have to do good things for our moms.
Yeah sometimes if it has to come to getting physical then it is what it is.

Couple weeks ago at Auto Zone my Gf was changing the break pads on my truck and one of the workers kept running their mouth it should be the other way around came close to hitting him.

Reactions: Jacob Fox