What Are You Downloading?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
newest creations, rate

I just made these for someone on another forum, rate them, I made the background from scratch, i cut the psd and I also hosted them myself if that impresses you too!

Here is the flashed version:
flashyyd1.gif

Or here is just banner one:
16996241gr7.png

Or here is just banner two:
444kv2.png

enfo

Reaction score
yeah, I like the flash

KANNIBAL

Reaction score
This is your best work from what I have seen (still has a little bit of room for improvement, but way better than before). Number 2 is the best one, I personally dont like animations on sigs. What programs do you use ?

Reaction score
This is your best work from what I have seen (still has a little bit of room for improvement, but way better than before). Number 2 is the best one, I personally dont like animations on sigs. What programs do you use ?

I use Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Adobe ImageReady CS2 (Since August 2006), Macromedia Fireworks (since July 2004) and Dreamweaver (Since Dec 2006) and Paint for borders b/c it's quicker for the 2 pixel b+w ones I love. for burning DVD's i use DVDShrink and Nero.

Reaction score
All of them look rather impressive. The blending between the bg and the psds/gifs is nicely done. One thing Id have to suggest with this is making the main PSD a little more clearer!

oneofakind

Reaction score
All of them look rather impressive. The blending between the bg and the psds/gifs is nicely done. One thing Id have to suggest with this is making the main PSD a little more clearer!

stop being so stereotypical (not sure if thats the right word but it sounds good right now) not every sig needs a perfectly visible main PSD be open minded to new ideas.

I like it, either 2 or 3 are good I dont like the still frame animations. 8/10

Reaction score
A clear main psd would ruin that, I tried and why does every forum have their quirks? i mean a lot of people here hate the animated ones and love single framers but on my other forum they love them. But I guess its b/c they can't have for than one omage as a sig i guess.

oneofakind

Reaction score
i like animation like gifs but not still frame animations.

oneofakind

Reaction score
i just realized what your matt striker sig said and thats ****ing awesome