What are you doing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike.

I0gCZ.jpg

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Must be a really boring movie for you to post this.

I am currently listening to Linkin Park - New Divide, and browsing WF

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm just listening to some music is all. I actually liked that Final Destination a lot. Saw it a few weeks back. What torrent sites do you guys usually use?

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't torrent personally, I'm a streamer. Never watched any final-destination, they worth watching?

Yeah, I mean they aren't "great" movies, but they are fun to watch. The newest one is in 3D so if you have the opportunity to watch on a 3D enabled TV, its a pretty cool experience. If you do watch them, do it in order, because the fifth one kind of ties back with the first one in the latter of the film.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Any brief-summary of what they're about? Also, I've never actually watched anything in 3D before. I know right? How old-fashioned am I?

I want to though.

Suits

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Any brief-summary of what they're about? Also, I've never actually watched anything in 3D before. I know right? How old-fashioned am I?

I want to though.

Well they are all based on the same scenario. A group of people are doing something and someone in that group has an epiphany/deja vu/vision that a tragedy is about to occur. He proceeds to save his group of friends right before they tragedy really happens, thus cheating death. "Death doesn't like to be cheated", and they begin to die in the order that they would have in his vision, until the chain is broken.

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
I don't recommend them personally Crayo, depends what you're into though.

That summary though pretty much sums up all the films lol, hats off to Suits :).

13th

Jobber
Reaction score
Not much, just browsing on the forums and facebook n stuff.

Mike.

Suits said:
I'm just listening to some music is all. I actually liked that Final Destination a lot. Saw it a few weeks back. What torrent sites do you guys usually use?

demonoid is easy as shit, its simple as hell to use.

eating some m &ms

Jarwain

Jobber
Reaction score
Mike. said:
demonoid is easy as shit, its simple as hell to use.

eating some m &ms

I prefer thepiratebay coupled with uTorrent. :3

Roach

Inappropriately dressed Walmart shopper
Reaction score
Website
www.dogforo.co.uk
Your all law breakers and will be reported to the goverment.... By someone who can be arsed reporting you, i cba :)