What are you doing this New Year?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I just went over to a friends house, ate/drank some stuff and sat around till abut 2, then went inside and slept on the floor. Yay.

lmao what the fuck.

Pcp party? pop chips and parents?

Wordlife

ok so you sat around outside? Then went inside and slept on the floor? Man that doesn't sound comfortable :(

Wordlife

lol, especially in Australia... man I wanna go back there!

Kizza, you lucky SOB!

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Partied up in Philly with some friends up @ Club Shampoo til like 4AM... Shit was poppin and crazy...

Wordlife

^NO SHIT!

My cousin was there yesterday, he said tickets were $25, got in for $9, and was on 100.3 alllllll night DJing and shit

Wordlife

how was it? I was invited to come down but I had further plans....

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
how was it? I was invited to come down but I had further plans....
Crazy as hell, alot of people got drunk as fuck and whatnot. Especially when I couldn't drink because I'm not 21, the music was actually good as hell though. Got me some digits from a few girls too, even though I'm going back home to Erie tomorrow.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Shit now I'm just waiting for the Rose Bowl Game to come on, gotta support Terrelle Pryor so damn hard.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol drinking at 21. legal age here is 18. so to be cool, you gotta start drinking at 13-14.