What are you doing right now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
ATM I'm waiting for my fiancée to get home so she can watch our son and I go food shopping then playing madden 25....I'd watch raw but I don't pay for cable only Hulu and netflix

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
ATM I'm waiting for my fiancée to get home so she can watch our son and I go food shopping then playing madden 25....I'd watch raw but I don't pay for cable only Hulu and netflix

You can find streams online and watch shows like Raw and Smackdown live. If you want, I can PM you a link to one once it starts.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
You can find streams online and watch shows like Raw and Smackdown live. If you want, I can PM you a link to one once it starts.
Sounds good hopefully she doesn't swoop the laptop before me. The streams I used to use are turrible

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
Thinking of going through You Tube to check out Dr. Who clips. Flashback: Washington DC area... early 70's.. a local station aired the 3rd Doc's episodes in the afternoon.. with commercials!(argh.) Reminded me at the time of the 40's movie serials.....

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Thinking of going through You Tube to check out Dr. Who clips. Flashback: Washington DC area... early 70's.. a local station aired the 3rd Doc's episodes in the afternoon.. with commercials!(argh.) Reminded me at the time of the 40's movie serials.....

Do you like the original doctors better than the current ones? I've been watching since the ninth doctor and I've been thinking of watching the previous seasons on netflix.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Just got home not too long ago. Hanging out, listening to music, being sober. Pretty boring day.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
Now winding down with a coors light after a steak dinner. Time to catch up on Raw then iron man 3 on blu ray

Nice Person

The Artiste
Reaction score
*Right now, I am ty[ing in the forum.* In a moment I am going to you tube to watch clips. You all have a great eveing...

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I am watching "my cat from hell"

Oh, don't act so surprised. :pity:

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I am watching "my cat from hell"

Oh, don't act so surprised. :pity:
be2ecfb5d696a4ae23673318ef9e36b3.gif

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Currently just browsing the forum and looking at some videos. I'm about to hop on GTA though.