What are you currently watching?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Watched the new simpsons episode which turned out to be quite disappointing really wanted to see a bigger character die

the family guy/simpsons crossover was quite good though also watching gotham which has potential to be great I hope

arrow flash and the walking dead begin next Week so im gunna be spoilt for choice

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I just finished the first season of Utopia. The premise is that five online friends end up with a manuscript for a cult graphic novel called 'The Utopia Manuscript', they end up banding together in real life to try and keep the second part (and unpublished) manuscript from falling into the wrong hands.

It was pretty great- atmospheric, lots of twists and turns without being over complicated. Pretty dark in places too, which is never a bad thing.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I'm going to start season 3 of American Horror Story. Loved the first two seasons for some reason lol. S4 looks cool too.

I'm in S4 of Modern Family, trying to catch up, and also watched the first two eps of Black-ish, which has a ton of potential to be great.