What are you currently watching?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Pretty much like the movie thread, but with TV.

I just finished Weeds the other day, and it was decent. It started to dip off after season 4 and I didn't like how it ended. I hate it when shows go into the future to cut off the story situations going on. Anyways, I'm currently watching The League and it's pretty funny so far. Taco would have to be my favorite character.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I just finished Weeds the other day, and it was decent. It started to dip off after season 4 and I didn't like how it ended. I hate it when shows go into the future to cut off the story situations going on. Anyways, I'm currently watching The League and it's pretty funny so far. Taco would have to be my favorite character.

Agree with your thoughts on Weeds entirely, I even thought it started to show a drop off after Season 3.. The League is a great show IMO, they keep it pretty original for the most part, I personally like Kevin as my favorite character but Taco comes pretty close and then Rafi who they introduce in season 2 premier is one of the greatest things to happen.

Right now I'm currently watching the show "Baby Daddy" that airs on ABC family, it's pretty solid to be honest, decent amount of dirty jokes make it totally not normal ABC Family programming. The older brother in that show reminds me of a poor man's Chris Pratt with how his character is portrayed and how he does it.. I do have to say it can get cheesy at times but so far so good IMO, very watchable.

After I'm done with that show I'm going to be watching the show Last Man Standing with Tim Allen, I hear it's pretty decent and he's still got it.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Currently working through

Trailer Park Boys
Futurama
An Idiot Abroad
X-Files

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
At the minute nothing but thats soon gunna change in the next few weeks with gotham, flash, arrow and the walking dead All starting soon

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Just finished re-watching all eight seasons of The Office. Cried like a baby during the finale (Again)
Sons of Anarchy is back, so I'm fully invested in that again.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
MASTERCHEF US :woohoo:

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
10 more episodes to complete The Office (US).

I also watch Rules of Engagement when I stumble upon it on TV, it's a fun show with easy-going characters. It's not great, but it's good, a throwback to the sitcoms of the 90s, I'd take it over Big Bang Theory and Modern Family in a heart beat.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'm two thirds of the way through the first series of Utopia. Pretty good stuff so far.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
Gotham and rewatching Breaking Bad.

Gotham is great so far.

And Breaking Bad, well, it's Breaking F'n Bad. Just possibly the greatest show of all time.

Forrest OAKADA

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Watched Doctor Who on Saturday, Capaldi's pretty good.

Also been watching Trailer Park boys and the specials, Fresh Meat and Misfits on Netflix...

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
watched the new episode of the simpsons. wtf happened to this show =(

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Total Divas (lol)
Gotham
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Ink Master Rivals
New Girl
The Goldbergs (hilarious sitcom about growing up in the 80s in USA)
Teen Wolf
House on Netflix here and there
Going to watch The Blacklist in it's entirety eventually
How I Met Your Mother (Season 9 now on Netflix!)

Waiting for episodes of:
The Tomorrow People (CW)
Arrow
Flash

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Started watching Parks and Rec a couple days ago mainly for Aziz. It's really similar to The Office, but better.
Big fan of Parks & Rec, I liked Chris Pratt throughout the series more than Aziz although Ron Swanson is probably the best character in the show.