What Are You Afraid Of?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
No Jokes, what are you truly afraid of? For me I'm afraid of nothing, I never had fear.

Also, why are you afraid of whatever it is you're afraid of. This is a thread of self-find. Write out a well thought out paragraph explaining your fear(s).

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
kanenite95 said:
going to Hell,
To be honest, I'm not afraid of going to hell. I can't go to hell no matter what I do. I'll take over.

Smurf

Jobber
Reaction score
i have a fear of needles and clowns

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I get claustrophobic in really small spaces. Elevators work fine but from my in a ventilation shaft and I might need to collect myself. Angry dogs, attacked by two dalmatians as a kid. Dad scared them off but still pretty darn scary.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
pikapika said:
That's mainly the point of claustrophobia.

Yeah I get what you are saying. But I know some people that would get claustrophobia by just getting into a elevator. I can handle that so I guess mine ain't so severe.

Blank

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.blankwebsite.com
Stopspot said:
Yeah I get what you are saying. But I know some people that would get claustrophobia by just getting into a elevator. I can handle that so I guess mine ain't so severe.

That'd probably fall under Cleithrophobia, which is specifically the fear of being inside enclosed places.