What Animal's Personality Best Resembles Yours? (QUIZ)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Screenshot_2017-12-10-15-20-41.png

Dog? Where's my bottle of Old English? Wait, let me p*ss in a neighbor's lawn first then I can scratch my n*ts later.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The animal personality that best resembles yours is the:
Sloth
Sloths are very relaxed, happy, laid-back animals. They like to eat, lounge around, and sleep. If that sounds familiar, it's because you do the same thing! It's very difficult to get under your skin. You like to relax and take things in stride.

:okay: :fatjoe:

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Dog
You are a friendly, jolly, entertaining person who loves to hang out. You are up for anything, all the time, even if you're tired. You're loyal, charismatic, and intelligent. The animal with a personality that best resembles your own is a dog!

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Dog
You are a friendly, jolly, entertaining person who loves to hang out. You are up for anything, all the time, even if you're tired. You're loyal, charismatic, and intelligent. The animal with a personality that best resembles your own is a dog!
This is an outrage. :grumpyxmas:

Reactions: Red Rain