• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Album / Playlist Are You Listening to Now?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH

My revised-for-this-year spooky playlist. Made it last year because I wanted an October playlist that wasn't like Monster Mash and the Ghostbusters theme, rather more subtly spooky songs. I realized I had a good number of songs that ended up not fitting the theme too well, and I still have a couple, but I think it's a lot more complete and on-theme now.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
JPEGMAFIA - Veteran (2016)

This guy is pretty new to me overall, but I really enjoy a lot of the songs on this album. It's got a very raw, old-school feel to it at times, some of the beats are pretty awesome. Baby I'm Bleeding and Rock N' Roll Is Dead are my favourites.

He's got a lot of different stuff going on with each track that I appreciate. There's nothing that ever sounds the same with any of these, they all bring something pretty fresh to the table.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
JPEGMAFIA - Veteran (2016)

This guy is pretty new to me overall, but I really enjoy a lot of the songs on this album. It's got a very raw, old-school feel to it at times, some of the beats are pretty awesome. Baby I'm Bleeding and Rock N' Roll Is Dead are my favourites.

He's got a lot of different stuff going on with each track that I appreciate. There's nothing that ever sounds the same with any of these, they all bring something pretty fresh to the table.

His albums progressively get better imo. All My Heroes Are Cornballs and LP! to me are a better realization of his vision, as he dials in his style a little better. Although the sample selection remains nuts and the production is chaotic as hell no matter what point in his career we're talking about :lol