• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What Album / Playlist Are You Listening to Now?

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I made a couple of new playlists this week that I'm probably gonna get plenty of use out of.

The first is a vaguely Halloween themed playlist. Songs have varying degrees of relevance to the Halloween season, but pretty much none are actual Halloween songs. In fact, some have nothing to do with Halloween but just still have the essence for whatever reason.

The other in is a custom NBA 2K23 playlist. What did I base this playlist on? Hard to say. I basically tried to emulate the style of playlist you're likely to see on a good sports game, so it has various genres and eras represented. But I tried to load it with a decent number of songs that give me a Southwest vibe, due to Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns being on the cover. This is just the type of shit I do for entertainment sometimes.

Both playlists are about 3 hours in length and pretty eclectic, so I figure there's a good chance folks will fuck with them as long as they're open minded about music.