WFK Custom Skin Logo

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spiral

Reaction score
Randy Savage/Jay Lethal, Shelley Chewed Out, TNA/Two Hours

TNA sent a message to Mobile subscribers that Randy Savage called Jay Lethal to complement him on the Black Machismo character. They're teasing that it could lead to Savage returning to the company.

Talks continue with TNA and Spike TV about expanding to two hours. Odds are well above 50 percent that Spike will give TNA a second hour in the fall (but almost no chance of it happening sooner). Although the current contract expires this September, Spike has the right to match any offers from another cable station (they have the same deal with UFC), and they don't plan to let TNA get away. They're happy with the ratings and believe it can grow.

Alex Shelley was actually scolded by Dutch Mantel a while back for doing "European chain wrestling crap" in one of his matches; he was instructed to stick to the highspots that the X Division is known for.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
God forbid they actually let Shelley inject some ring psychology into their spot fests

Acideyez

Reaction score
lol at Dutch Mantel. I just watched an old Family Feud that he was on with Sid,and old Character of Nash's,Schiavonne and someone else lol But yeah that would be nice to see them go to 2 hours definetly.

Ben

Reaction score
Size needs to be 550x118. Obviously want the WFK letters on there and then if it fits a few of the stars of the fed. It needs to be transparent also.

It's going to go with the new skin that becomes available just when clicking the fed section.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
To add to that...

Have the WKF letters like Ben said and a black/red theme with the wrestlers, Syn (Jeff Hardy), Charlie White (Mathew Shadows), The Reaper (Sting), and Eric Snow (Alex Shelley.)

Ben

Reaction score
The Skin is almost done pretty much just waiting on this and finding a background and it should be all set.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
By transparent, do you mean I should open up photoshop, put the WKF letters on a blank canvas, add the superstars, and delete the background, leaving ONLY the stars and logo?

Ben

Reaction score
By transparent, do you mean I should open up photoshop, put the WKF letters on a blank canvas, add the superstars, and delete the background, leaving ONLY the stars and logo?

Yea that's what I'm looking for.