WFF Backstage Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Tyrone: Ok I get it, not here to make friends. I've fallen victim many times to people I thought I could trust, so I don't blame you. *Starts walking away*
Adams: You have to gain my respect, In order to get that hand to be shaked from The Dark Horse.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
*Jack and Zeb walk in with a dominating presence, They walk down the hall, There is visible stitches about Swaggers eye from last nights brawl*

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
*Jack and Zeb walk in with a dominating presence, They walk down the hall, There is visible stitches about Swaggers eye from last nights brawl*
*Both find Jacob while walking*

Jacob: I'm searching an opponent good enough to fight me, I'm the best here but to have a title match I'll have to beat anyone of you, I want you to lose against me, will you try to face me?

OOC- How do matches work?

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
*Both find Jacob while walking*

Jacob: I'm searching an opponent good enough to fight me, I'm the best here but to have a title match I'll have to beat anyone of you, I want you to lose against me, will you try to face me?

OOC- How do matches work?
Jack: Will I try? Thats a pathetic excuse for an insult, Sure ill face you and ill fuck you up.

OOC: Air and Crator pay attention to this thread and book matches based on current feuds, They then write the matches and put them here.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Jack: Will I try? Thats a pathetic excuse for an insult, Sure ill face you and ill fuck you up.

OOC: Air and Crator pay attention to this thread and book matches based on current feuds, They then write the matches and put them here.
Jacob: That's it, when this all ends you'll be asking yourself "how could I lose that way?". After that I'll get my title shot and will raise it to a new level none of you are able to reach and I'll be forever a champion

OOC- Thanks, when's the weekly show where fights take place?

Rise

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Jacob: Why are you smirking? Do you want it to be a triple threat match? I don't care, I can beat all this entire roster
Devin: Haha, I see what you did there, You think you can beat The Dark Horse of this damn company.