Were you a fan of heel R-Truth?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
R-Truth will turn heel, win the US championship, then have an open challenge. Then Little Jimmy will make his way down the ramp to tell R-Truth no one is accepting. Right before Truth leaves, Little Jimmy hits him with a chair, and tells him he's the challenger. The bell rings and Little Jimmy hits Truth with his finisher, and he gets the pin then becomes the US Champion. The next few months will be a feud over the US Championship between Little Jimmy and R-Truth.

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
r truth done all the hype and promo work for his match with cena at capitol punishment 2011
cena cut like one 2 min promo... truth did the rest and did it well.. he carried it much like michaels carried hogan to summerslam 2005
his work as a heel is much better.. his run with miz with the 'conspiracy' storyline was really well done... he has talent and works soo much better as a heel

Reactions: Farooq

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
why lil jimmeh turn into imaginary friend

Y2J Enigma

The Artiste
Reaction score
It was a nice run as heel for RTurth, but honestly, I think he is good as face or heel. As a face, he can rap his theme song though. :D

army_george

Jobber
Reaction score
you want him to rap his theme song? i preferred the you suck version