We're obviousLY not very 'smart' marks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
The fact that Matt didn't claim responsibility for the attacks just leaves the Christian storyline open further. Jeff was sure it was Edge, now he's going to be sure it was Matt... have Christian come back and set up a Christian & Jeff vs. Edge & Matt tag team match, and then have Christian turn his back on Jeff and reveal it was him all along...

...it's the only way I can see it happening. All I've got to say is that they better not ditch this shit like they did with Edge's broken neck! (Unless I missed something)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The E&C reunion was right before Money In The Bank and it was really a reunion since they just had common goals. It was only like 2 matches and after MITB, they had different feuds.

Orndorff#1

Reaction score
I would enjoy seeing Christian comeback to the wwe but his return would suggest a bigger problem. An older wrestler comes back so what happens to the new talent? Does Christian then leapfrog them in terms of a push? First Jericho and now Christian.
IMO the new talent may be athletic but they are shocking when it comes to storylines and mic work. DiBiase, Rhodes, Swagger, Manu and others are less than impressive, in fact, they are quite boring. Kozlov is a joke.
If the success of WWE depends on what I think (haha unlikely) bring back the attitude era and force the younger wrestlers to get some personality!

The Rated R CMStar

No comments on that post above.

Anyways, why do guys keep stretching and keep forcing the Hardy vs Hardy storyline so that Christian fits in there?

Cant you accept for one second that Christian might just show up on SD and wrestle, no hype, not anything else. Yes, it's unlikely, but I'm tired of seeing scenarios, most of them really, really unlikely, in which you stretch and force the hell out of a storyline so that you can get Christian paired up with Edge.

If it happens, it will be awesome, but it DOESNT HAVE TO HAPPEN. Open your midns and accept that Christian might debut in a storyline separated form Edge, Jeff or Matt.

I mean, come on, now you're creating scenarios based on a technicality in the dialogues Matt Hardy said.

LKP

Christian could come in in a different mode or storyline your right. But sooner or later we know he will come across matt/jeff or edge. I cant see Christian fighting someone and edge and Vickie don't see the match backstage on theie monitor or anything. Remember vickie in smackdown wise would have to hire christian, she knows edges know him. So that's why i think christian will come in under that edge radar. I mean he might fight say helms in his 1st match back but tell me thats all we see of him on smackdown without Jeff, Matt, Vickie or edge coming across him bkstage (storyline wise) That's why people are jumping the gun on whether he will return in that mold. If you have watched wwe over the past 15 years you would see why people think the way they do now. Now i know what someone will say who's to say he wont go to raw? Well he will get buried on raw trust me, he wont suit raw. And i think Kennedy will go back to raw when he comes back so christian replacing Kennedy on smackdown is a good call.