We're kind of cut from the same cloth [vs. Bobby Beach]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
WWS Unwritten [vs. Bobby Beach]
Sun, Apr 10, 2016
Georgia Dome [Atlanta, GA]

“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”

tumblr_mf7k4dXTp71rd2v8mo1_500.jpg

"My Brother, Where Art Thou?"

We open on Jake Wakefield sitting down backwards in a steel chair in what appears to a barely light basement or boiler room. He's holding a lighter in his hand that he keeps flicking up and down to open and shut the lid. He eventually lights the flame of the Zippo in his hand and stares intently into the center of the flame being mesmerized by its beauty.

tumblr_n4ues3E0nh1rkuufyo1_500.gif

WAKEFIELD: "Have you ever thought about where the beauty in this life comes from? I mean really pondered it? Not just postulated about its existence in English class or juxtaposed the ideas of life and death for a poetry slam. It's this magic that fills the air and you just can't explain it. It's surrounds us every day. It's in everything we touch, breath or think about. It takes all shapes, sizes and forms including love, friendship and even brotherhood."

Wakefield snaps his lighter shut and extinguishes the flame.

WAKEFIELD: "Once upon a time you and I were brothers, Jason. Now look at us. We're fighting to see which dog has the louder bark. I do, Jason. You know I do. You may have had the more successful career, but I've always been the pit bull of this partnership. When things needed to be done, you called on me to do what I do best and now you'll see what I do best when I'm completely unfettered, unleashed and unrestrained. You better watch your back at Unwritten as you never know what could happen when there's no script to guide you."

Wakefield stands up and violently kicks the door into the wall.

WAKEFIELD: "You may say no hard feelings, but they have never been harder. You destroyed my goal of being the man to catch the attention of Dash Carlisle. You may have squirmed your way into the main event of Unwritten, but all good things must come to an end and not all dogs go to heaven. You know I'm the gatekeeper of hell and when it's all said and done I'll see you there with a big grin on my face."

Wakefield grabs the camera and leans in real close to the lens so it can see every inch of his face up close and personal showing off his every imperfection and the infectiousness of his sinister smile.

WAKEFIELD: "They say God is dead. He's not dead, he's just sleeping in. This Sunday at Unwritten I challenge this Golden God to meet me in the ring. I'm not scared of the lord almighty for I am The Antichrist of Professional Wrestling. I promise everyone watching at home if you thought God was dead now, watch what happens when I finish him off and put his decaying body six-feet-under-the-ring."

Wakefield pushes the camera down to the ground as we lose connection to the feed.

Tue, Apr 5, 2016
Bojangles Coliseum [Charlotte, NC]
Moments after #WakefieldvsRandall

tumblr_njkfanhVeI1thj7v4o1_500.jpg

Just a few moments ago in the very first match in World Wrestling Syndicate history and the opening contest on Octane Wrestling just took place. Aidan Shaw is waiting to get a quick word with Jake Wakefield. She sees him come out with his shirt slumped over his shoulder.

SHAW: "Do you think I could get a quick word from you about your debut match on Octane for the WWS Worldwide audience at home and those watching this on OCTANEWRESTLING.COM?"

Wakefield stops dead in his tracks and signals for Shaw to zip it.

WAKEFIELD: "Let me explain something real quick for you, Aidan, like the cute little bunny that you are."

Wakefield slightly strokes the side of her cheek as he tongue-in-cheek addresses her as a bunny.

SHAW: "That was a little condescending, do you think you could just answer the question without fondling me?"

Shaw looks visibly exacerbated. She shakes it off and waves for him to continue.

WAKEFIELD: "Now you're as rattled as I am. I just went out there under the bright lights of Octane WRESTLING for the first time and I blew it. Not because I was sub par, because these geeks and neckbeards sitting at home chant "this is awesome" and blog about how they want strong style and six-sided rings. Boo hoo! Cry me a river! This isn't Cirque du Soleil. There was a time when it was about substance not pomp and circumstance. You didn't need flash and frills. I'm no Macho Man I'm a ground and pound no nonsense guy. I don't need to fly about the ring like a monkey from the Wizard of Oz to get over."

Shaw doesn't give him an ounce of credence as she immediately bounces on him with a followup.

SHAW: "With all due respect, that doesn't really account for anything. What does having two extra ring ropes to bounce off of have to do with you being off your game with someone you should know pretty well in Jason Randall?"

Wakefield pulls his hair back with both hands in frustration.

WAKEFIELD: "I think you need to examine your comprehension skills. I wasn't saying I lost because I couldn't handle an extra set of ropes. This entire environment where we let the smarks, the stupid fans who think they're smart and know the business, call the shots, it's what's hurting business. Don't you worry about me, Aidan. I'll bounce back."

Wakefield lets out a sigh of relief and wipes his forehead with his shirt.

SHAW: "Now that this is behind you do you have any final remarks to your former partner in crime and will this effect your relationship going forward?"

Wakefield grins and reaches for the microphone.

WAKEFIELD: "I want to say this to my good friend Jason Randall. You say this wasn't personal. You say let the best man win. And yet you didn't. You robbed me of my win and my dignity. You robbed me of my chance to headline the pay-per-view. Don't worry about me. You'll get what's coming to you one way or another. I promise you. Fate is a cruel mistress and she comes for us all."

Wakefield storms away from Aidan Shaw toward the dressing rooms.

WAKEFIELD: "I'm done with this interview."

He could be heard saying as he disappeared around the corner and the video stops playing.

Fri, Apr 8, 2016
Anytime Fitness [Atlanta, GA]
Two days away from #WWSUnwritten

tumblr_nmbn6b90jY1urjcp7o1_500.jpg

In just two days we kickoff our first pay-per-view Unwritten and we're here in Atlanta with Jake Wakefield. He's getting mentally and physically prepared for his opponent Bobby Beach. Wakefield dismounts from the rings to talk to us. Bryce Montgomery has volunteered to get a word with Jake Wakefield about his WWS pay-per-view debut.

MONTGOMERY: "You've had a lot to say about Jason Randall over the last few days, but you've hardly even addressed your opponent for this Sunday. Are you even preparing for your match with Bobby Beach?"

Wakefield reaches over to Montgomery.

WAKEFIELD: "That was bothering me."

Wakefield adjusts Montgomery's tie before turning toward to the camera.

MONTGOMERY: "Thank you."

Montgomery says with a puzzled look on his face.

WAKEFIELD: "You may think I'm overlooking you, Mr. Beach. Maybe I am. I haven't seen or heard from you in weeks. Not since you took that nasty bump at the hands of Curt Adkins. Are you even looking to show your face after that? If I was you I wouldn't even take this match at Unwritten. The beating you suffered at the hands of The Destroyer will pale in comparison to what someone with no morass compass would do to you to make a point. Trust me I am gunning for you to make a point. It's not going to be subtle either. They don't call me The Antichrist of Professional Wrestling for nothing. I have no faith nor remorse. You could almost say I'm The Terminator. I can't be reasoned with or bargained with and I will not stop EVER until you are dead. Dead and buried under my foot when I crush you with the sole of my boot and send you HELLBOUND."

Wakefield gestures with his foot on the pavement of the gym as Montgomery winces.

MONTGOMERY: "By any chance did you see what Jason Randall had to say about Cyrus Riddle regarding his upcoming Iron Man Match and what are your thoughts on his chances?"

Wakefield chuckles to himself with an amused look on his face.

WAKEFIELD: "I think it's awfully cute that Jason thinks he's capable of being an iron man. Robert Downey Jr he is not. The real question is can he keep up with The British Impaler?"

Montgomery shrugs.

MONTGOMERY: "I don't know, if there's anything that he's done it's prove he can hang with the absolute best during his 16 months as PWF Champion."

Wakefield rolls his eyes in disgust at Montgomery's ignorance.

WAKEFIELD: "I wasn't asking you! It was a rhetorical question... such amateurs. As I was saying... even if you somehow survive this you won't make it out unscathed now that you've made an enemy of our old leader Sean Cutter. You're not doing yourself any favors, are you? If you wanted to get back your coveted possession, you wouldn't have gone around alienating everyone who was once your friend. Speaking of old friends."

tumblr_nlvw7hcyfN1te8c1go5_500.jpg

A familiar face walks into frame as former PWF Superstar Azriel Fatu greets Jake Wakefield carrying something in his left hand.

WAKEFIELD: "Bryce, why are you still here? You may leave. I have personal matters to attend to"

Montgomery pulls the cord out of his microphone and saunters off disappointed.

WAKEFIELD: "It's good to see you again, old friend. How have you been?"

Wakefield says as he turns his attention back to his old stomping grounds mate Azriel Fatu.

FATU: "Things have been good. I've been working a few of the local indie scenes. Doing what I can to put food on my family's plates. You know how I do."

Wakefield and Fatu bump fits in solidarity.

WAKEFIELD: "I do know how you do and don't worry you will be taken care of. Were you able to find what I inquired about it? Do you still have it?"

Fatu raises his hand to reveal a rather sizable metal briefcase in his hand.

FATU: "I got you. I wasn't going to lose this. No matter what went down I earned this."

Wakefield puts his hand on Fatu's shoulder.

WAKEFIELD: "Are you sure about this? I can probably put you in touch with the right people."

Fatu hands over the briefcase to Wakefield who reluctantly accepts it.

FATU: "This is going to do a lot more good with you than it ever would in my closet."

Wakefield looks down at the briefcase in his hands before glancing back up at Fatu.

WAKEFIELD: "Are you going to have my back on Sunday?"

Fatu pulls Wakefield in for a hug.

FATU: "You know I wouldn't miss it."

They embrace as we fade out.

tumblr_modxqaJVHI1rwzrdfo1_500.jpg

"A reminder of a time long past."
To Be Continued...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimmy King