Well, wish me luck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Just hoping you wont be the next Samoa Joe >_>

So your name will be? hmm let me guess..

Steve "the Beriutian" Saunders! - if face
Prince Mustafa - If heel :shifty:

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Price isn't everything dude. There are some places out there that will charge you 2000, take your money and barely teach you how to lock up. Just make sure you get the most out of it both the camp and the training should you decide to do it. Here are some things to look for in addition to the actual wrestling training

-How many rings are there? A good school will have at least 2 or 3 to allow everybody ample time to practice

-Do they teach other things like proper weight training, nutrition, cutting promos, being in front of a camera, etc?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
welcome to a world full of homosexuals (who are we kidding)

Just please..

Don't wear tights and innovate the double arm ddt. Its the next big thing dawg jus watch.

chessarmy

^ (to spiralshock) yes, the place has 2 rings and a weight room along with a fitness instructor to make sure you stay in shape. I sent the camp an email about the actual classes, they said its divided in two parts, with one of them being about promos, developing your character etc...

-TJ-

Number one rule: Don't mention punch and Joey style in one sentence with JBL near you.

Oh yeah make a modified Double Arm DDT your finisher :D