Well, wish me luck

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

I enrolled in a summer clinic for a local wrestling school called IWF (Independent Wrestling Federation). Its like a trial period, once the summer's over and I really enjoy what I'm doing I can keep going as long as I want (for a hefty tuition fee). Either way, I'm very excited. I have a passion for the wrestling business and I'm finally getting a chance to be a part of it. The trainers there are Honky Tonk Man, Kevin Knight, JBL, and Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat. It should be lots of fun.

MikeRaw

Seriously? Sounds pretty sweet, especially with JBL and Steamboat involved. Good luck.

chessarmy

^ Its incredibly difficult, thats why you don't see me proclaiming to be the next Rock or Austin. My hopes aren't high, but at the same time I'm not going to assume failure. Just wait and see...

Ballin

Reaction score
Chess, I always thought you were a chick :s

And I wanna go to ROH once I get old enough...it's pretty expensive, how much is IWF?

Hometown Kid

Steamboat's involved? That's pretty awesome. If you do make it big don't go fucking anonymous around here though. You should try to practice promos in your mirror a lot. >_>

chessarmy

Chess, I always thought you were a chick :s

And I wanna go to ROH once I get old enough...it's pretty expensive, how much is IWF?

Compared to other wrestling school's it isn't that bad, $1,250 for a full time IWF contract/student tuition. The summer clinic I'm going to is $300, after the summer I can decide whether to buy a tuition (for a discounted price, since I went to the summer clinic) or just go home

Travis40

Good luck chess, I hope you do well.......

and make sure they don't cut your balls off....

Qwake

You should ask JBL to hit you with the Clothesline from hell, that would be fucking awesome.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Hey man good luck. Be cool if you ever made it to TNA or WWE. I could be like OH MY GOD I USE TO POST WITH THAT KID.

Anyway man have fun with it.