Well whos coming next?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheAnswer

Reaction score
TNA is always adding ex WWE talent and im curious who you guys think will be a part of the TNA roster in the next year.

We have seen Ric Flair, Hogan, Jeff Hardy, RVD, Val Venis and others. So who will be next to join TNA?

Matt Hardy:I honestly hope he doesnt ever come to TNA because he's just not good anymore, but I see Jeff lobbying to hard for his brother to get signed.

Christian:Will not be surprised that when WWE starts cutting talent that they will let Christian go, and Captain Charisma will realize that TNA is the only place were he will be main event talent.

Big Show:The ties between Show and Hogan are to strong and I believe Shows contract is running up soon so dont be surprised.

Chris Jericho:This is the one were I'm going out on a limb but I can honestly see Jericho going there just so he can be in a different role and have an easy enough schedule to focus on his music and television career. Its a long shot, but than again who thought Kurt Angle would end up in TNA.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Jericho will never go to TNA. Peroid. Big Show either.

J...

Reaction score
Matt Hardy coming to TNA was pretty much confirmed the day he finally got let go from WWE and maybe even before that and to top it off I was at a TNA house show Thursday and they were selling Hardy Boys wrist bands so it's just a matter of waiting for his 90 day no compete clause to pass over.

Reaction score
Jericho will never go to TNA. Peroid. Big Show either.

Didn't Jericho perform with his band Fozzy at one of TNA's ppvs a few years back? I doubt Jericho will show up anytime soon, if at all, in TNA, but never say never, especially in wrestling. Highly unlikely - sure, but it's a possibility.

Reaction score
Hopefully Ezekiel Jackson. Big man incapable of anything substantial.

Kofi B. Ware needs to go as well. I think we'll see Michael Tarver or one of the Nexus rejects in TNA as well.

imported_Adam

Reaction score
Matt Hardy yes, Christian maybe later, Big Show never, Jericho never. If your counting current WWE employees these wouldn't count, but I wouldn't be surprised if we saw the likes of:

Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Brutus Beefcake, Scott Hall, Paul Burchill, Hurricane Helms, maybe one or two of WWE's currently talented divas once WWE kills that division off.

Axis

Reaction score
Whoever it is, THEY WILL CHANGE THE FACE OF WRESTLING FOREVER.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Adam, so your saying in 2005 everyone knew Angle would be in TNA? .....NO

imported_Adam

Reaction score
When Kurt Angle was released from WWE, everyone knew he would find his way back to national TV in wrestling somehow, and WWE wasn't hiring him back anytime soon. So after his release, yeah, most people could tell.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Yeah but thats not what Im asking, Im asking about currently employed wrestlers

Reaction score
TNA will go pretty low signing old WWE talents, but Tarver or most of those Nexus guys, hell no.

I think Tarver had potential, tbh. TNA could benefit from his release, but of course, they'll just job out.

Axis

Reaction score
I like Tarver. But tbf he would probably be awful if he was white.

Doomsday

Reaction score
If Angle was smart he'd finish off his career in WWE.
As for who's coming next...
Katie Burchill....

And hopefully an extra 2 hours of programming.