Well Well Well

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why would i get a ban over it. I'm wanting this whole shit to end.

Both G1 and Montana are great posters IMO but this shit has gotten out of hand.

To think this started over a girl that G1 doesn't know outside of the internet. If that shit happend to me or someone the staff hates they would be laughing there fucking ass off about it.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

ITT: Blaze proves that he is STILL a fucking idiot.

With a nearly dead grandmother.

Axis

You wouldn't get banned over it, per se. Think about it like this. When Hitler was going to take over the world, he decided to get rid of the Jews at the same time; kill two birds with one stone. While cleaning up a bit of drama, why not get rid of a legitimately shitty poster?

Great One

Why would i get a ban over it. I'm wanting this whole shit to end.

Both G1 and Montana are great posters IMO but this shit has gotten out of hand.

To think this started over a girl that G1 doesn't know outside of the internet. If that shit happend to me or someone the staff hates they would be laughing there fucking ass off about it.
No, nothing happened because of me you dumb cunt. Did I make that thread? No. Did I ask for it to be made? No.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
No, nothing happened because of me you dumb cunt. Did I make that thread? No. Did I ask for it to be made? No.

Look if it wasn't for you making some kind of deal over Jasmine none of this would have happened. Like I said your a great poster and all but really you shouldn't fall for a chick online. You were just setting yourself up for this man.

Great One

Look if it wasn't for you making some kind of deal over Jasmine none of this would have happened. Like I said your a great poster and all but really you shouldn't fall for a chick online. You were just setting yourself up for this man.
Did you completely ignore my post or something? I can't debate with you if you are both illiterate and ignorant.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
OMG DUDE I CAN'T WATCH SMACKDOWN!
lol
Did you completely ignore my post or something? I can't debate with you if you both illiterate and ignorant.

I know most of this isn't on you.. Yes Jasmine was wrong for what she did. Yes Montana shouldn't have banned you. But you should not have feel for a girl online and all this shit...ALL OF IT...would not be going on.

I mean when all this shit started I was for you not being demodded and I still think you shouldn't have over this. But dude just tell me this. How did all this get started...When you banned her and started the thread over it. So if you never done any of that we would not be here today with this drama.