Welcome to the mod family....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
For a while now, @Solidus and I have been looking to expand our group of moderators with one more name. And after a fair deal of thinking, searching and debating on what makes a good mod and who would fit the bill, we finally found the chosen one so to speak.

We'll keep it short, so without further ado, please welcome @Sharpy Briscdow as our newest full on moderator of this site. Joining the historic rank of mods such as Seabs, Shadow and Senhor Perfect, as well as illustrious alumni like Xant, Lady Deathbane and more.

Congratulations Sharpy, and welcome aboard.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
In the end it all came down to Sharpy's username starting with an S.:true:

So if I change my username to let's say Shepherd Of Fire or Subterranean, do I get to be the mod? :zayn:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hell no. Couldn't think of anything else, so that Foo Fighters song was the only thing that came to mind. lol
Oh good, was scared for your mental sake! .. was worried the mole people who live underground had gained access to our interwebz.

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
So if I change my username to let's say Shepherd Of Fire or Subterranean, do I get to be the mod? :zayn:
YSkNTAx.gif

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
At this point, another mod has got to mean you all make up 20% of the active members on this site. Either way, Congrats Sharpy...I can't think of a better option for a chill mod.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
At this point, another mod has got to mean you all make up 20% of the active members on this site. Either way, Congrats Sharpy...I can't think of a better option for a chill mod.

It's a good way to make sure there's someone keeping an eye on things 24/7 though.. with this line-up there's always at least one of us on, or so I've noticed over time.. and thank you man I appreciate it!