• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
From the fact that people aren't already posting GGs in this thread before the flip is posted, I sense this might not be as over as we think?

Kajuh

I tracked Tweet last night to no one, that was my second and last shot. Got paranoid about DV being scum with things winding down close.
used his last shot but somehow was still able to to track me to Doddsy. Nice.

Kajuh

You guys are usually so quick to point out opportunistic posts. How did you not see how opportunistic all of Lethal's posts were lol.

If the game is still going, either Lethal or Chris have to go.

Kajuh

Interesting role, one I've never seen. I do note that it was left for MyP to explain the role when Kajuh could have.
You can literally google the role like MyP did lol. I didn't "leave" it for him to explain. He did it while I was offline and then I confirmed later when I was online what the role was.

Status
Not open for further replies.