Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He could just be coasting as an indie but I think he's probs just checked out after the drama earlier and is town.

Kajuh

Reaction score
If we're going purely by play, Doddsy would make a lot of sense as the SK.

Also what are the chances scum shot the SK n1 and it got blocked? Doddsy always is one of those "idk, let's just kill this guy" sort of early scum kills that happen a lot.
What exactly makes you think it's Doddsy?
I'm thinking it's either Chris, lethal, Or Doddsy but Doddsy is lowest on my list.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Mfw OMB was scum. He has my number the bastard

Did CP actually flip jk? I didn't make sure initially.

Kajuh

Reaction score
revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

Final Day 3 Vote Count

CraigPelton (7) - Hank, Hamilton, Chris, Blaine, Tweet, Poyser

No, it can't be. David?

tumblr_o1ggcuxWUM1txoyfyo2_400.gifv

CraigPelton has been lynched.

revenge2.png

A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

You are Conrad Grayson
Role(s): Framer, Lawyer, Roleblocker

"You've sorely underestimated me."

Conrad was selfish, ruthless and disloyal, but something that comes up later, was that he shows his more affectionate side, he doesn't want guilt hanging over him, he wants to let it out to the world (reasoning for writing his memoir) Conrad was loving towards Emily and had always helped her in anyway that he can, never once has he tried to ruin her, even though he has tried that with Daniel.

You are a Mafia Lawyer.

You have the following active abilities, but may use only one per night:

You may each night block a player from successfully performing their night action.

You may each night frame a player, causing that player to be viewed as mafia if investigated by any cop abilities.

You may target a fellow mafia-aligned player each night and make them view as town if investigated by a Cop ability.

You win if at least one mafia member is alive and all other factions are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Night 3 will end on Monday at 7:45 AM ET (or sooner if all actions are in within 7 hours from now).

Kajuh

Reaction score
Also my role is out there already, but since we're mass claiming, the Rolecop is dead and you seem worried about town being too OP, I can reveal that I'm not only the DV, I have another negative utility role on top of that which I won't elaborate on.
Did this have something to do with not being able to remove your vote on OMB?

Reactions: Evans

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh he didn't. Okay that's interesting. Cheers.

I'd probably guess lethal then

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So.........where is everyone?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
What exactly makes you think it's Doddsy?
I'm thinking it's either Chris, lethal, Or Doddsy but Doddsy is lowest on my list.
Just his play in general seems to fit, he's been sorta lurking in the background and made sure not to get too involved in anything, at least that's the impression I got.

Did this have something to do with not being able to remove your vote on OMB?
Nah, I was genuinely surprised by what happened yesterday and not being able to remove those votes is not part of my role.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Worked out well though because the GF was removed, whatever shenanigans went on

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
revenge5.png

revenge5.png

You are Niko Takeda
Role(s): Nurse

"Do you remember what I told you? Nothing's changed."

Niko helped Emily cauterize her gunshot wounds after she pulled out her stitches in her sleep. Afterwards, Niko moved in with Nolan and Aiden. Aiden gave her a ticket to Russia to find Gregor Hoffman after he convinced her that he was the killer, but when she was packing she found Takeda's katana, the murder weapon and realized that Aiden killed him. For "Payback" Niko kidnapped Aiden to make him pay. She brought him to Takeda's house and told him that she had left a clue so Emily could find them and then she would kill her. When Emily arrived they fought leaving Emily as the winner but Emily didn't kill her because Aiden convinced her and told Niko to leave, so she did.

You are a Town Nurse.

You have the following active abilities:

You may protect a player from death up to four times at night.
You are unable to self-protect or protect the same person on consecutive nights.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now day 6. Day last 24 hours.​

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Champ :(

Chris - Tracker
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks - Jailkeeper
Hank - Virgin
Kajuh - Adrenaline Junkie

^ My last reads list. I'll wait for more input here, but I was like the only one who had Joe pinged as scum, and my sole remaining orange is Kajuh.

Updated:
I'm clearing Hank based on his scum hunting and determination to get rid of Juice. Not a chance he busses so hard like that.
I'm clearing Tweet based on 90% hunch as I don't see his normal paper-pushing scum meta. Would like more but I'm happy with him.
I'm clearing Chris based on his tracker result on CP - struggle to see him even bring up that point if he wasn't town.

It's then down to myself and Kajuh. I've done my fair share of pulling weight in this game. Tried to assist Hank nail Juice by rationalising in a calm manner that led to the scum flip. Persisted on exposing Joe's lies when it came to his FAKE claim, and feel absolutely chuffed about it. Re-evaluated my stance on OMB to observe his vintage scum meta.

Kajuh has just...lurked. Done plenty of emoji reacts. Maybe it's his strategy to tread water and not make any waves, sneakily putting people away.

@Hank @Tweet @Chris I'm really trigger happy to put a vote Kajuh's way, but wouldn't mind any/all insight you may have to this

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Lethal we're not looking for scum anymore. We're looking for the SK.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal we're not looking for scum anymore. We're looking for the SK.

My analysis stands

Hopefully others show up soon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't even disagree with your analysis, it's just that we can't clear people on not being aligned with flipped scum players cause you know, we're not looking for one of their teammates anymore. FWIW Kajuh would also be my first pick for a lynch today but idk, I still can't get over you just flat out hammering OMB yesterday and being so damn sure he was talking BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.