Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kajuh

Reaction score
What about OMB's post saying that I'm not the person he's looking for?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do you think it's likely we have a town aligned JK & BG then?
About as likely as having a Tracker and a Watcher; both together are fairly rare but not impossible.

That being said I believe Doddsy claimed very very late, might have even be the last one to claim right? So if we're looking for fake claims that might be a place to look.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Based on how you've seen me play, do you honestly think I'd be able to do that lol
Well being a low poster is one way to keep yourself from fucking up :cozy

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What about OMB's post saying that I'm not the person he's looking for?

You may each night submit a guess as to who the Survivor is. If a correct guess is submitted, the Survivor joins up with the mafia team.

With OMBs flip, I think it pretty much brings Doddsy/Lethal/You into play as the final player to find. It specifically states survivor, so it was Blaine that he could recruit.

Kajuh

Reaction score
Well being a low poster is one way to keep yourself from fucking up :cozy
ehhhh true, but I've done that in each game I've played and I've been town each time

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
About as likely as having a Tracker and a Watcher; both together are fairly rare but not impossible.

That being said I believe Doddsy claimed very very late, might have even be the last one to claim right? So if we're looking for fake claims that might be a place to look.

I'll double check but I'm p sure Lethal was the last claim and Doddsy claimed before Kajuh

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
We were on for a mass claim, let’s fill in the last blanks in please chaps

@Kajuh @MyPrerogatitve
I'm the one thing we're missing do far, the BG. Technically the nurse. So yeah CP was fair fucked. Guarded Chris on n2 and Evans on n3, didn't use n1
I'm an adrenaline junkie
one shot watcher w/ worst usage ever: nobody was seen visiting Chris last night. :hoganjam

@Tweet in terms of mass claim, Doddsy was the first

Kajuh

Reaction score
With OMBs flip, I think it pretty much brings Doddsy/Lethal/You into play as the final player to find. It specifically states survivor, so it was Blaine that he could recruit.
Ohh I see. Well shit lol

Kajuh

Reaction score
@Tweet in terms of mass claim, Doddsy was the first
iirc correctly, the mass claims started in the middle of the night for me and by the time I woke up you guys had already lynched someone and it was night phase, so I waited until the next day phase to claim.

Kajuh

Reaction score
What was all the stuff OMB said before he was lynched? Why'd he mention Lethal and Chris?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Don't know, don't care, if there's another scum in the game I'll... nope, still won't care.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I’m pretty sure the final is in Lethal/Doddsy tbh

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
If we're going purely by play, Doddsy would make a lot of sense as the SK.

Also what are the chances scum shot the SK n1 and it got blocked? Doddsy always is one of those "idk, let's just kill this guy" sort of early scum kills that happen a lot.

Kajuh

Reaction score
I've been channeling my inner Juice the past couple hours and noticed that Chris has been online this whole time and not said anything. You guys know his playstyle more than I do though, thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.