Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Why is OMB dark blue town with unproven role usage?

I think Alco's flip pretty much means OMB should be our next lynch.

Based on his claim, not his usage. But then you've made me reconsider with the point about maybe being a recruiter. I'll give the thread a re-read on the train this arvo and see what I can do.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Oi but Tweet though

I feel like Tweet's just lost interest in this game. His post frequency and content dropped a lot after all the modkills and drama.
There were times that I felt a little iffy on him, but I've gone back to a town read

I agree with Kajuh tbh and I think if OMB is scum and I'm not being crazy then I think it pretty much clears you & Tweet as town.

What's making you think Tweet?

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
random thoughts - game prolly about to end w/ 5 mafia at start, or 4 and specials...
guessing from the small POE group:

<Tweet, Lethal> mafia
<OMB> SK

OMB doesn't make a lot of sense with teammate pairs, idk

Doddsy looks better than Lethal imo

Kajuh seems like newer town? cautiously giving the benefit of the doubt

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I agree with Kajuh tbh and I think if OMB is scum and I'm not being crazy then I think it pretty much clears you & Tweet as town.

What's making you think Tweet?
I mentioned earlier, but Juice was very insistent he was town for being DV despite being presented with evidence to the contrary, plus his voting hasn't been excellent so far.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mentioned earlier, but Juice was very insistent he was town for being DV despite being presented with evidence to the contrary, plus his voting hasn't been excellent so far.

Juice had a number of 100% town reads in the thread that came out as true because of TMI - do you not think this could be the case here?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Juice had a number of 100% town reads in the thread that came out as true because of TMI - do you not think this could be the case here?
Possibly but I don't think it is. As for why I don't think it is, is that she was directly presented with evidence disproving her argument that DV is always town (which was 100% of the reasoning she gave) but ignored it to keep him at 100% town. Plus him being pretty much off every scum lynch so far doesn't look great.

There's setup spec that he was to balance the duelist as well but that's pretty meh tbh

Kajuh

Reaction score
She was also very insistent that Alco and Poyser were scum so I'm taking her reads with a grain of salt

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Possibly but I don't think it is. As for why I don't think it is, is that she was directly presented with evidence disproving her argument that DV is always town (which was 100% of the reasoning she gave) but ignored it to keep him at 100% town. Plus him being pretty much off every scum lynch so far doesn't look great.

There's setup spec that he was to balance the duelist as well but that's pretty meh tbh

Would you agree with OMB flipping scum would confirm you/Tweet as town?

I don't think OMB is lying about visiting either of you.

With Alco having a recruitment role, I think the survivalist (Ingo/Blaine) is a red herring for an actual recruit as it doesn't make sense to have someone who can win with either alignment be a recruit. At least in my head.

It also seems a bit odd to have a town recruiter who can recruit an indie in Alco and then a town lover who can then also recruit someone into a separate QT.

A scum recruiter who can recruit that indie though makes sense when town have that ability too.

plus:

Also OMB is my leading candidate for the SK slot atm because of a buncha questions he asked earlier on the topic, I don't think I've ever seen him be this interested in anything SK related before during a game.

So are we dealing with a sk then?
There was two kills last night
Paranoid bus driver?

Poyser u the sk
Theres also the idea that there is someone here besides mafia making kills.

I think my vote is going alco tho
Im not sk im town.

I am gonna hold off on voting i dont want to be the hanmer
I think there is a sk but im not postive could easily be a vig

I don't think @Tweet points this out about OMB if he's scum or indie. I did a fact check across OMBs posts the last 2-3 games and Tweet is correct in what he says.

edit: posted from the wrong tab, actual post with quotes updated

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Find it very hard to believe Juice wouldn't

Ah well this doesn't look good at all.

Just last game OMB made an "if I was scum i would have" post, don't think he makes that post when he's town

Could be wrong though!

This was also true.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Were these quotes a :slip: and a backtrack because Lethal is the indie and he knows he can be recruited and he's seen OMB looking for someone. A signal maybe

:hayden3

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
She was also very insistent that Alco and Poyser were scum so I'm taking her reads with a grain of salt
I mean yeah she flipped scum.

Would you agree with OMB flipping scum would confirm you/Tweet as town?

I don't think OMB is lying about visiting either of you.

With Alco having a recruitment role, I think the survivalist (Ingo/Blaine) is a red herring for an actual recruit as it doesn't make sense to have someone who can win with either alignment be a recruit. At least in my head.

It also seems a bit odd to have a town recruiter who can recruit an indie in Alco and then a town lover who can then also recruit someone into a separate QT.

A scum recruiter who can recruit that indie though makes sense when town have that ability too.

plus:

I don't think @Tweet points this out about OMB if he's scum or indie. I did a fact check across OMBs posts the last 2-3 games and Tweet is correct in what he says.

edit: posted from the wrong tab, actual post with quotes updated
I mean not really. I don't see OMB flipping scum tbh so it's a moot point.

A lover doesn't recruit someone, I'd assume he can become a lover with someone he just doesn't know who, which would imply the lover he's looking for is scum. I dont' have theme knowledge so I can't declare whether or not that fits.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean yeah she flipped scum.

I mean not really. I don't see OMB flipping scum tbh so it's a moot point.

A lover doesn't recruit someone, I'd assume he can become a lover with someone he just doesn't know who, which would imply the lover he's looking for is scum. I dont' have theme knowledge so I can't declare whether or not that fits.

If you think OMB is town and that his lover he’s looking for is scum, he’s confirmed that you and Tweet aren’t his lover, thus surely on play/setup reasons from that would mean Tweet would be town, right?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Chris what are your thoughts, you’ve not been here in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.