Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Im not mafia. Honestly

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Do you honestly think I would want anything to do with that scum shit after what the juice stuff went down I would of straight up told smark no.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Do you honestly think I would want anything to do with that scum shit after what the juice stuff went down I would of straight up told smark no.

I think that's WIFOM that we shouldn't consider and didn't you post in the thread saying you didn't read through any of the pages?

:hayden3

Idk much bout the show here to be uber info honestly 106 pages can i get some cliff notes
Again I ask cliff notes please theres 116 pages im not bout to go through all of it

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Official Vote: Juice

If soneone got alignment back of mafia got to follow that especially given how i got no idea whats going on lol

You also had no issue coming straight in to vote Juice so I don't buy the WIFOM of "I wouldn't have got involved with everything that was going on with Juice" if you were aware of the drama and still planted a vote on her straight away

Kajuh

Reaction score
What the hell is an adrenaline junkie supposed to be?
Kajuh, I'd like to know what his PM says about adrenaline junkie, not familiar with this role.
Mr Google says u die one night after when you’re originally NKed
@Hank MyP had my back while I was away <3
Kajuh has plodded along and provide more emoji reacts than post content.
I understand if you haven't noticed, but that's pretty much what I've done every game I've played so far lol
I also don't buy he's a lover and no-one else here is a lover, I'd place more money on this "lover he has to find" being completely fake.
Yup, and I've asked him about it and he completely ignored me :( makes me feel like it's fake.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Hank MyP had my back while I was away <3

I understand if you haven't noticed, but that's pretty much what I've done every game I've played so far lol

Yup, and I've asked him about it and he completely ignored me :( makes me feel like it's fake.

Ooh fair!

So MyP's description of the role is spot on to yours yeah? No changes / differences just if you die, it doesn't process until the next night?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
You also had no issue coming straight in to vote Juice so I don't buy the WIFOM of "I wouldn't have got involved with everything that was going on with Juice" if you were aware of the drama and still planted a vote on her straight away
Well yeah cause there was someone coming in saying she was mafia with evidence what else was i suppose to do

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

ye disregard this, I just checked and OMB was in the game before Joe's info.

Doesn't change the rest of my points though

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
ye disregard this, I just checked and OMB was in the game before Joe's info.

Doesn't change the rest of my points though
You bring up fair and valid points though fwiw

Kajuh

Reaction score
Ooh fair!

So MyP's description of the role is spot on to yours yeah? No changes / differences just if you die, it doesn't process until the next night?

Correct, if I'm killed during a night phase, I don't actually die until the next night phase

Reactions: Evans

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Well thst was because i had just gotten into the game and had no idea wtf was going on so i was just going by what i saw at the time but then later in the thread his post started to feel off and the anger from juice was genuine
Not exactly and i understand that may not look good for me

I wanna come back to this OMB as well pls.
You were town reading Joe then an hour later suggested he could be scum with Juice but you couldn't give any posts as to why.

Could you elaborate on why you thought this was? Like, what felt off about his posts that would cause a swing like that for you?

Kajuh

Reaction score
I wanna come back to this OMB as well pls.
You were town reading Joe then an hour later suggested he could be scum with Juice but you couldn't give any posts as to why.

Could you elaborate on why you thought this was? Like, what felt off about his posts that would cause a swing like that for you?
He did the same thing with Alco. One post said he didn't want to vote and then pretty much voted for him right after that.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He did the same thing with Alco. One post said he didn't want to vote and then pretty much voted for him right after that.

:WOW

Almost as if it's someone smelling blood

Kajuh

Reaction score
Oi but Tweet though
I feel like Tweet's just lost interest in this game. His post frequency and content dropped a lot after all the modkills and drama.
There were times that I felt a little iffy on him, but I've gone back to a town read
It's probably still playable but I for one am all outta wanting to keep playing like this
Ykno what like I said, I'm not too hot about this game anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.