Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
well, YET or ALREADY. Semantics matter I guess

Although does it really, I'm dead anyway lol

Is it too late to unvote?

:heston

Alco

Reaction score
I can't blame you all entirely for this lol, I was absent two full days :slip:

Brought it on myself as I usually do. But I will remain ever the professional and go out with some independent thoughts that I hope you can work with.

Alco

Reaction score
Btw I called Evans super slimy at the start, but I might pass that torch to the old German now :heston

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Been a bit busy at work. Vote count incoming.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Here we go again

vote Alco
Vote Alco
Vote Tweet

Day will probably be over when I’m back to post pure shite:drose

Do you think Tweet is mafia? Asking for a friend
Vote: Alco
I aint dancing round anything here... i just want to make sure im doing the right thing for everyone... i know your still thinking im dodgy which is quite funny considering my Juice info was true... when are you gonna finally reaslise im town and actually did something good to help the team... :cudi

VOTE ALCO
Offcial Vote: Alco

You seem desperate rn im not sure i like this.
I'm dead in the water probably, so let's try

vote Tweet

Also Hank's probably scum too. Virgin and Princess don't seem to match in my head and outside of endlessly debating with Juice (which might've been s/s in the end lol) he wasn't doing anything anyway.
Vote Alco

I’ll go with Tweet here. The town read CP gave Alco looked really odd amongst other players on the list and the failure of proving the role needs to be resolved.

if Alco flips town we need to lynch OMB, no matter what. Even if I’m dead :cudi
revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

Final Day 4 Vote Count

Alco (6) - Tweet, Lethal Banks, JoeExotic, Hamilton, Hank
Tweet (2) - MyPrerogative, Alco

Alco has been lynched.

revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

You are Satoshi Takeda
Role(s): Great Teacher

"Exploit your opponent’s weakness. That is the key to revenge. Lose your compassion."

Satoshi Takeda was ruthless and believed that showing emotion was a sign of weakness. Because of this, he was reluctant to train Emily Thorne due to her angry emotions and later claimed that she was allowing her emotions to get in the way of her revenge schemes due to her relationship with Daniel Grayson. Another example of Takeda's ruthless and unfeeling nature was when he shot Tyler Barrol twice in the back, shortly after knocking out Daniel Grayson. Takeda was a martial arts teacher, training Emily, and Aiden Mathis, to use hand to hand combat.

You are a Town Teacher.

You have the following active abilities:

You may each night target a player, if they are a non-town-aligned player who isn't joined up with a team, they will become town-aligned.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Night 4 will end on Monday at 9:45 PM ET.

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
10 players left, right?

2 scum have flipped, a survivor flipped, there's bound to be an SK out there, 19 players started the game.

Would guess at 13/4/1/1 setup, no?

So i'm running on there being 2 scum and the SK left.

So it's 7/2/1 right now for mine.

Hamilton (PHEN0M) - Lover
Chris - Tracker
JoeExotic - Skitzo
MyPrerogative - Watcher
Doddsy - BG
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks - Jailkeeper
Hank - Virgin
Alco - Teacher
Kajuh - Adrenaline Junkie

Explaining:

Dark blue is solid town. OMB due to role usage, Doddsy the claim, myself well duh, and Hank's scum catching - not a chance he busses two members.

Light blue is almost town - Chris has been overtly withdrawn throughout the entire game and is more than capable of pulling the wires behind the scenes. The tracker claim did expose CP though, which is a huge bonus for him, but again, could have been some WIFOM to save Juice. MyP was berated by Juice and sussed like anything which could've been a bus, and the 1-shot caveat to their role and usage on Chris is eh. From my experiences, it's very rare (and rarer in a Smark game) for town to have both a watcher and tracker.

Yellow is iffy and untrustworthy and that's down to their skill. I've seen Tweet's idling by until this Alco push (and he's posted why whilst I'm doing this. Fuck reformatting). Alco missed the entire weekend and well, as Poyser & OMB pointed out he did the same in FF (Poyser killed that night too).

Orange is scum lean/read. Not impressed with Joe's claim and explanation of it, even though it did get us Juice to swing. Will stubbornly refuse to rule out a bus to end the charade between Hank and Juice. And yes, I'm aware I jailkept him but I wasn't risking his wild skitzo shots doing damage to town considering he "doesn't know what he's doing). Kajuh has plodded along and provide more emoji reacts than post content.

Alright, Tweet's posting more reasoning and game solving. Alright, format changing. Juice was obsessing over his being 100% town as well because of her "extensive experience." But he's doing more good than harm.

Why is OMB dark blue town with unproven role usage?

I think Alco's flip pretty much means OMB should be our next lynch.

re: omb SK spec - dude did seem kinda nervous when interacting with odo v.1 a while back. odo read omb as not seeming to sound like mafia fwiw.

what did you mean by SK spec here?

Worst Player Ever

Reaction score
Why is OMB dark blue town with unproven role usage?

I think Alco's flip pretty much means OMB should be our next lynch.

what did you mean by SK spec here?

I was talking about Tweet’s Post -

Also OMB is my leading candidate for the SK slot atm because of a buncha questions he asked earlier on the topic, I don't think I've ever seen him be this interested in anything SK related before during a game.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
No protection for me. If I die, it causes kills the next night phase to be blocked. This is beneficial for town.

I'm tryna stay grounded and not go crazy with conspiracies as I typically do in endgames but here's the reads list.

Hamilton (PHEN0M) - the lover thing is fake, I think his post about looking for a lover to share a QT with is him softing as a scum recruiter. The SK stuff that @Tweet identified makes me think this has to be the case. Why else would OMB be looking for indies, especially if it's true that he's never been this interested in SK spec before? LYNCH ASAP.
Chris -
I've explained this a lot but I think he's p much confirmed town with the tracker usage.
JoeExotic - if Joe is scum then fair play, he's bamboozled the fuck out of me this game but I don't see him bussing Juice and using a skitzo claim as scum. I'd bring him to POE if I had to but there's more I'd lynch ahead of him.
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks
Hank
Kajuh

I'm bringing all of my town leans back to nulls as we're entering the last stages of the game and I trust @Alcos reasoning and his setup spec about the roles town have. I'll ISO but I think I believe the watcher claim.

Lethal I'm curious about as he's given dark blue town reads to OMB for role usage which is unproven and I think OMB is highly likely scum here. The JK claim after CPs flip I don't know how to take. Seems a bit convenient.

Doddsy BG claim has me torn too, why would he protect the town virgin? Surely he believes himself as good enough a player to get town to victory at the cost of the virgin which would give town an advantage?

Tweet seems frustrated town but I'd be curious on opinions from experienced players with set up spec with what Alco said in regards to DV being a good scum counter to a stacked town.

MyP, watcher claim isn't something I'm gonna be lynching ahead of these based on current info, he should be watching players likely to be shot this turn though!

Kajuh, I'd like to know what his PM says about adrenaline junkie, not familiar with this role.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
basically off current play and unless new info comes up from our watcher or tracker I'm going in this order for my POE lynches.

Hamilton
Lethal
Tweet
Doddsy
Kajuh
JoeExotic
Chris

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Btw Doddsey isnt who I was looking for

I checked Tweet last night he was not my lover

If OMB flips scum, Doddsy and Tweet can move down towards the bottom of my POE as dark blue town.

Which I'd then put Lethal as absolutely lynch after OMB and the JK claim is probs bogus meaning if we have a SK, Lethal is probably it.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't think Lethal would use the same fake as a team mate, but trying to pass off as a late counterclaim is something I can see Lethal doing without a team

Status
Not open for further replies.