Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
why does alco town = omb scum?

It doesn't in a way OMB has to be scum for Alco for be town etc.

It's just based off my reads.

Hamilton (PHEN0M)
Chris
JoeExotic

MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks

Hank
Alco
Kajuh

If it is OMB

Find it very hard to believe Juice wouldn't

Ah well this doesn't look good at all.

Just last game OMB made an "if I was scum i would have" post, don't think he makes that post when he's town

Could be wrong though!

I double checked and this was true ^ and these sort of tells are what catches OMB out usually.
Jeff also suggested that OMB could be scum and it's starting to make sense with the team build of Juice, CP & OMB and my earlier theory of CP probably got a team and he just NOPED the game, especially with rep ins. (no offence folks). OMB replied to Jeff with some fluff posts and then Jeff died that night lol.

I also don't buy he's a lover and no-one else here is a lover, I'd place more money on this "lover he has to find" being completely fake.

Reactions: Worst Player Ever

Alco

Reaction score
OMB is a good shout for scum yeah. "Lover he has to find" sounds like a typical Smark mechanism to find a certain character as a wincondition, btw.

Alco

Reaction score
Is there a split to work with or not at all?

Why is Doddsy being town read? I don't believe there'd be AND a Busdriver AND a BG AND a JK on town.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Is there a split to work with or not at all?

Why is Doddsy being town read? I don't believe there'd be AND a Busdriver AND a BG AND a JK on town.

I found a meta tell earlier for his last 2-3 games and it lined up with that which give me my first town lean then CP's attempt to circle onto him looked dirty as fuck and didn't make me think they were aligned

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
oh my god i think i've figured something out

Alco

Reaction score
I found a meta tell earlier for his last 2-3 games and it lined up with that which give me my first town lean then CP's attempt to circle onto him looked dirty as fuck and didn't make me think they were aligned
Okay, but then you have no issues at all with all of that protection for town? (not to mention the addition of a princess lol)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Another thing I just noticed is, we don't seem to have a vig?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Okay, but then you have no issues at all with all of that protection for town? (not to mention the addition of a princess lol)

Setup spec isn't my strong suit with role balancing so I'm not even gonna attempt to judge on this tbh.

Who are your gun to head would lynch scum reads?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
If Alco is a town teacher who can turn an indie to town and OMB is saying he's a lover but doesn't know who it is then I'm gonna swing for the heavens and say he's a scum recruiter

Alco

Reaction score
Setup spec isn't my strong suit with role balancing so I'm not even gonna attempt to judge on this tbh.

Who are your gun to head would lynch scum reads?
Well since I missed a very eventful weekend I'm just trying to figure stuff out based on claims and some of the stuff said in here today.

I don't think Tweet looks particularly good, I'd say OMB is a good shout and then Doddsy and you would be next in my line.

You mainly because I find it extremely hard to believe there'd be a princess and a virgin in 1 game. That's quite the uphill battle for our friends of the scum team.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Like I said im a lover looking for someone once i do i will be able to QT back and forth with them.

However I dont think they are aware of it.

ye lmao i'm pretty sure

Alco

Reaction score
well, YET or ALREADY. Semantics matter I guess

Although does it really, I'm dead anyway lol

Alco

Reaction score
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit amphetamines!

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm sorry if this is right Alco :mjcry

Status
Not open for further replies.