• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst Player Ever

Hamilton (PHEN0M) - Lover
Chris - Tracker
CraigPelton - Jailkeeper
JoeExotic - Skitzo
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks
Odo (Carter) - Cop
Blaine (Rugrat) - Survivalist
Juice - Role Cop
Hank - Virgin
Odo (1st) - Vengeful Townie
Poyser - Paranoid Bus Driver
Alco - Teacher
Kajuh
Raidokken - Duelist
Death Meta Knight - Princess
Blaine (1st) -Hacker

@Lethal Banks @MyPrerogative @Doddsy @Kajuh left I think
I'm the one thing we're missing do far, the BG. Technically the nurse. So yeah CP was fair fucked. Guarded Chris on n2 and Evans on n3, didn't use n1
I'm an adrenaline junkie
one shot watcher w/ worst usage ever: nobody was seen visiting Chris last night. :hoganjam
Wow that was an eventful read-back. I wish I was around to lynch CP because I'm the x-shot town jailkeeper and I'm fuming I lost my chance to counter claim him and see him swing.

N1 - Jeff [big time town read, needed him alive]
N2 - JoeExotic [dodgy claim full of holes and element of convenience. I wanted to eliminate his risk {and protect if he was truthful}]
N3 - No usage

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Chris - Tracker
JoeExotic - Skitzo
MyPrerogative - Watcher
Doddsy - BG
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks - Jailkeeper
Hank - Virgin
Alco - Teacher
Kajuh - Adrenaline Junkie

@Alco

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
I'm gonna say scum don't have both a RB and a JK, and also the Rolecop has flipped so Watcher/Tracker likely aren't on that team either. Also scum don't have both a BG and a JK. This is assuming the claims are for real which may or may not be the case.

Apart from that, OMB seems to be a Lover with no counterpart?

JoeExotic

Banned
Quick question i know its a stupid one but what are the reasons for the Alco vote again?? and is it a vote to lynch or to claim??

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Another part of why I wanna lynch Alco is that it seems to me like none of the attempts to wagon him beyond the wagon to make him claim on d1 have gained any significant traction whatsoever.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
10 players left, right?

2 scum have flipped, a survivor flipped, there's bound to be an SK out there, 19 players started the game.

Would guess at 13/4/1/1 setup, no?

So i'm running on there being 2 scum and the SK left.

So it's 7/2/1 right now for mine.

Chris - Tracker
JoeExotic - Skitzo
MyPrerogative - Watcher
Doddsy - BG
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks - Jailkeeper
Hank - Virgin
Alco - Teacher
Kajuh - Adrenaline Junkie

Explaining:

Dark blue is solid town. OMB due to role usage, Doddsy the claim, myself well duh, and Hank's scum catching - not a chance he busses two members.

Light blue is almost town - Chris has been overtly withdrawn throughout the entire game and is more than capable of pulling the wires behind the scenes. The tracker claim did expose CP though, which is a huge bonus for him, but again, could have been some WIFOM to save Juice. MyP was berated by Juice and sussed like anything which could've been a bus, and the 1-shot caveat to their role and usage on Chris is eh. From my experiences, it's very rare (and rarer in a Smark game) for town to have both a watcher and tracker.

Yellow is iffy and untrustworthy and that's down to their skill. I've seen Tweet's idling by until this Alco push (and he's posted why whilst I'm doing this. Fuck reformatting). Alco missed the entire weekend and well, as Poyser & OMB pointed out he did the same in FF (Poyser killed that night too).

Orange is scum lean/read. Not impressed with Joe's claim and explanation of it, even though it did get us Juice to swing. Will stubbornly refuse to rule out a bus to end the charade between Hank and Juice. And yes, I'm aware I jailkept him but I wasn't risking his wild skitzo shots doing damage to town considering he "doesn't know what he's doing). Kajuh has plodded along and provide more emoji reacts than post content.

Alright, Tweet's posting more reasoning and game solving. Alright, format changing. Juice was obsessing over his being 100% town as well because of her "extensive experience." But he's doing more good than harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.