• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst Player Ever

Side note I hope Hank or someone else just carries :cozy

yeah Chris town. I guess Doddsy prolly town cos Of protective role. Joe town barring shenanigans.
I know Alco’s 95% today’s lynch unless I inadvertently naturally get on the lynch radar as usual

How about Lethal?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Wow that was an eventful read-back. I wish I was around to lynch CP because I'm the x-shot town jailkeeper and I'm fuming I lost my chance to counter claim him and see him swing.

N1 - Jeff [big time town read, needed him alive]
N2 - JoeExotic [dodgy claim full of holes and element of convenience. I wanted to eliminate his risk {and protect if he was truthful}]
N3 - No usage

Alco

BTW an SK can always subtly hint towards me and I could make him the town vig :garrett

(assuming someone I turn keeps his/her abilities, which isn't specified)

Worst Player Ever

:francis your Doing a two bit WorstPlayerEver impression. Yet u didn’t pick out of POE N2-3 hoping to nail SK?

If town, Save yourself by voting me before Lethal does his usual “leaving a vote in the hands of Mafia gods, in the hope that good will prevail, etc. etc.” :cudi

Status
Not open for further replies.