Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Tweet is kinda rubbing me up the wrong way atm not gonna lie

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'd rather lynch people for play-based reasons before mass claiming for further ideas of where to move next.

Can we finally lynch Alco? If not please tell me why.

CP is a much more important thread to resolve over Alco based on up to date play I'd say. Specifically that Chris tracked CP to Juice and he's claimed JKer and that he didn't use his role N1.

Lynching CP clears up 2 players and gives us more to go off his reads list which includes Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
There’s not really any downside to a mass claim when the most powerful roles have already been outed

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Alco should prove his role on @Blaine tbh - someone said that his teacher claim was for indies right?

Reactions: Poyser

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Tweet

What are your strongest reads atm and how do you feel about CP?

You're in a position to hammer and I'm p sure he's scum :bosque
I'm fairly certain either he or Chris is lying and because of what Poyser said - the JK visiting his own Rolecop makes no sense - as well as Chris being massively :swaggyp around CP himself, PLUS the fact that people seem to flock towards a CP lynch over Chris makes me wanna declare that I'd lynch Chris over CP here 10 times out of 10. CPs play all by itself doesn't massively impress me, he's pretty null on that front, but I don't see any reason to lynch him over Chris.

Which also kinda stunts me cause Alco - who is my #1 scum read - voted Chris on d1 and left his vote there even after declaring your vote on him slimy and having a strong reason to move his vote. So that looks pretty non-aligned as well. No idea how to solve this little conondrum within myself atm.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah Chris and alco are probably never aligned

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm fairly certain either he or Chris is lying and because of what Poyser said - the JK visiting his own Rolecop makes no sense - as well as Chris being massively :swaggyp around CP himself, PLUS the fact that people seem to flock towards a CP lynch over Chris makes me wanna declare that I'd lynch Chris over CP here 10 times out of 10. CPs play all by itself doesn't massively impress me, he's pretty null on that front, but I don't see any reason to lynch him over Chris.

Which also kinda stunts me cause Alco - who is my #1 scum read - voted Chris on d1 and left his vote there even after declaring your vote on him slimy and having a strong reason to move his vote. So that looks pretty non-aligned as well. No idea how to solve this little conondrum within myself atm.

why would scum Chris out himself as tracker just to give CP who'd be an easy mislynch a town read? Especially with CP apparently not using his role?

I don't see the benefit of Chris lying there nor do I see any realistic situation where scum compel blindly onto a team mate.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet is kinda rubbing me up the wrong way atm not gonna lie
Why? Cause I don't agree with you every step of the way? Is 98% not good enough for you?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But as far as it making no sense for the JK visiting the rolecop, I’m kinda dismissing that now because juice had 2 very different roles and smark almost always gives his scums 2 roles, sometimes more lol. So it’s likely if scum he’d have another role on top of being a JK

but that’s also why I’d like to know if any other protection claims. It’s already a bit eh because I’m a bus driver and he’s a JK, but I also don’t think smark considers a bus driver as protection, pretty sure he’s argued with me about it before

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
And @Tweet if we lynch CP now, we can either confirm Chris as town or we know he's lying or results have been manipulated which brings us back to Poyser in POE but I'm pretty sure CP flips scum here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
why would scum Chris out himself as tracker just to give CP who'd be an easy mislynch a town read? Especially with CP apparently not using his role?

I don't see the benefit of Chris lying there nor do I see any realistic situation where scum compel blindly onto a team mate.
He believes the things CP said over the investigation result he got, what sense does that make?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why? Cause I don't agree with you every step of the way? Is 98% not good enough for you?
No it’s just being stuck on alco as the only option you’re really considering which is largely a day one read. I don’t think it’s a terrible Avenue but there’s definitely others to consider here as well, we are at a pretty pivotal step of the game I’d say.
Also it always rubs me up the wrong way when somebody seems a little worried about mass claim.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Although Chris might make the most sense as a lynch just because if he flips scum it pretty much clears both alco and cp

downside being a town Chris flip pretty much gives us nothing

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
He believes the things CP said over the investigation result he got, what sense does that make?

Because CP is a good player and creating WIFOM around results being affected is a move he'd want to make. It makes more sense for CPs survival to try and play "I must have been compelled " than outright accuse Chris of lying and counter push him because if Chris flips town, it'd prove his role and likely see CP lynched next.

By trying to suggest Chris isn't lying and it's fuckery, he keeps himself alive and avoids being the main push on Chris that could come back and bite him next phase

Chris looking for the town side of things makes sense to me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But why not just corroborate Chris’ results in that case?

Status
Not open for further replies.