Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
Chris and Poyser hella sus for just believing me lol

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
For contrast Chris' posts are coming with a thought process like these here. He was unphased by Odo's push, not really becoming defensive about it. Plus I think the natural inclination to try and read the town motivations for the CP counter claim for his role usage is a town thing Chris would do rather than scum

Lol trying to clarify what someone said when it was obviously being misunderstood is definitely something I do as town, gotta prevent the pages of unnecessary semantic arguments....but I didn't read the quote tbh I thought you quoted my last post @'ing you instead for some reason :lol

Hmm if Hank s scum I don't think he'd go through the trouble of changing his opinion on me like that when I'm an alternative to him at the moment and he was already voting me previously unless I'm misremembering.

Still on Alco I believe but if thats not going anywhere then I'll reasses once I'm home in a couple hours, I didn't like the Evans siblings either but the more recent activity from Hank steers me away from him mostly bc I think hw would have kept pushing me instead of doing more effort than I have to defend myself this game if he's scum and I'm I'm alternative to him being pushed

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
See on play I'm the complete opposite in thought.

Chris' play has been non-chalant town, his interaction with Odo for example and the manner how he claimed.

CP, I'll grab the posts as they've got receipts.

View Juice & CPs interaction here. Looks FAKE.

These posts I mention here looked really odd as well ^

then these seemed super baity too ^
I guess the main problem I have with your theory is I don’t really see why he’d be sad or disillusioned with being teamed with Juice when everybody had her as super solid town. I think he’d be happy with that and wanna play, because he had a great chance of winning

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
FWIW if Chris is scum he pushes on to lynch me and the virgin role early game when he has opportunity to rather than defend me.

I wasn't far from being lynched D1

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Fair point :WOW

I can’t really shake the feeling he’s been hesitant to really get involved in the game tho. I don’t really remember him doing anything or remember his opinions which I think is a red flag for him.

then again, if alco is scum then Chris is pretty certainly town and I still do think alco is scum.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I guess the main problem I have with your theory is I don’t really see why he’d be sad or disillusioned with being teamed with Juice when everybody had her as super solid town. I think he’d be happy with that and wanna play, because he had a great chance of winning

Yeah I see what you mean. I mean, maybe he was just happy to coast with Juice doing her thing, CP then if there's inactives he's just realised he can coast until he has to do something which the modkill obvs brought him into play sooner than he'd like?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Is anybody opposed to a mass claim?
Idk what you'd hope to achieve by mass claiming here other than playing some more setup spec which I'm never a fan of.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Who’s claims do we need? Does somebody wanna tag everybody that hasn’t claimed?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Tweet

What are your strongest reads atm and how do you feel about CP?

You're in a position to hammer and I'm p sure he's scum :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk what you'd hope to achieve by mass claiming here other than playing some more setup spec which I'm never a fan of.
Like I said I think there are pieces to the puzzle we could do with knowing. Like for example it would be extremely helpful to know if there’s an opposite claim to OMB. And if there’s any more protection to be claimed etc

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd rather lynch people for play-based reasons before mass claiming for further ideas of where to move next.

Can we finally lynch Alco? If not please tell me why.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Who’s claims do we need? Does somebody wanna tag everybody that hasn’t claimed?

Hamilton (PHEN0M) - Lover
Chris - Tracker
CraigPelton - Jailkeeper
JoeExotic - Skitzo
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet - Double Voter
Lethal Banks
Odo (Carter) - Cop
Blaine (Rugrat) - Survivalist
Juice - Role Cop
Hank - Virgin
Odo (1st) - Vengeful Townie
Poyser - Paranoid Bus Driver
Alco - Teacher
Kajuh
Raidokken - Duelist
Death Meta Knight - Princess
Blaine (1st) -Hacker

@Lethal Banks @MyPrerogative @Doddsy @Kajuh left I think

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Alternatively we could lynch cp and revisit tomorrow. I’m just not hugely confident of him being scum lolol. I do think it’s more likely he is scum than town tho

Status
Not open for further replies.