Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Didnt the op say no character naming :sid

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
well your theories on me revolve around you knowing stuff I don’t about setup or balance, which frankly is laughable

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
i wouldnt say that acting like an autistic fuckhead isnt outplaying anyone. she was town read for being an ass, same reason as ev. it wasnt fun for anyone, fucking good riddance. ev should have been modkilled too imo but hey
Kinda, but she replicated her meta from last game so well. If she’d walked into this game and started being sane and rational she’d have been Lynched on the spot lmao

I do agree they both should’ve been modkilled tbf. I’m not arsed it’s just gonna feel tainted a bit if I win at this point. Not gonna feel like I earned it when I probably would’ve died for someone that ended up being scum :heston

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
in any case, i think this odo vs poyser thing is likely unecessary at this point and id perhaps point to cooler heads maybe and chill out. we have a lot of time and i believe getting a claim from cp is still whats best for business before we start a pissing contest

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well your theories on me revolve around you knowing stuff I don’t about setup or balance, which frankly is laughable
Well I thought I was scum peddling shite lol?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Kinda, but she replicated her meta from last game so well. If she’d walked into this game and started being sane and rational she’d have been Lynched on the spot lmao

I do agree they both should’ve been modkilled tbf. I’m not arsed it’s just gonna feel tainted a bit if I win at this point. Not gonna feel like I earned it when I probably would’ve died for someone that ended up being scum :heston

I dont disagree it sucks and is tainted brehvren, no doubt about that. just trying to salvage what i can at this point

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Yes, that is the shite I’m referring to :kobe

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
but yeah like i said, i came back with legitimate good intentions and was met with a wall of agression and shit. idc if thats a replication, thats not chill lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s pretty clear Odo doesn’t really believe I’m scum fwiw lol

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Fwiw im not bout to lynch a cop unless someone else counters with a cop claim too.

Status
Not open for further replies.