Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
nah Odo is not scum, doesn’t add up
Lmao you’re sure one of the best players in the section isn’t scum because he didn’t get involved in an argument? :swaggyp

your reads don’t add up, this is why you’re scum

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Lmao you’re sure one of the best players in the section isn’t scum because he didn’t get involved in an argument? :swaggyp

:heston

We’ll soon see!

do you prefer the egg on your face to be free range or you happy with factory processed?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Tbh Poyser makes sense as scum of Juice is.
But I just can’t believe he’d make it this obvious.

the reason it make sense is because he keeps coming in to reinforce that Juice is just a carbon copy of last game when there’s evidence to the contrary.

Almost as if shes been instructed to try to replicate her town game (with glaring inconsistencies and 2 proven lies btw) and that’s the scum mate trying to keep things under control, badly I may add.

Or he just fancies her

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
revenge5.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

I heard everything.

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko1_500.gifv

Daniel.
Night 1 Exodus
What, you gonna shoot me?

No.

You set me up. Two years!

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko2_500.gifv

Two years, and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you.

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko3_500.gifv

And you just fed me more of your lies. And why?! Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!

I'm sorry.

revenge5.png

A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

revenge-emily-vancamp.jpg

You are Emily Thorne (formerly Amanda Clarke)
Role(s): Vengeful Psychologist

"When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge."

As a child, Amanda was a carefree and loving daughter to David. She was close friends with Jack Porter and Jack described her as being a "childhood crush". Until her father's arrest, Amanda had a very happy childhood, despite the fact that she didn't have a mother.

During Amanda's time in the juvenile facility, she grew into an aggressive teenager who often got into fights. She had a good relationship with the warden, who sympathized with her and helped her realize that she needed to stop getting into fights and instead focus on getting revenge on the people who were responsible for her being there in the first place. Amanda befriended Emily Thorne and eventually they swapped names and Amanda later told Nolan that Amanda Clarke no longer existed, although clearly she did still exist due to the existence of the real Emily Thorne.

You are a Vengeful Town Psychologist.
You may choose to kill a player if you are ever lynched.

You have the following active abilities:

You may twice this game at night investigate a player and learn whether or not that player has a killing ability.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 2. With 17 players it takes 9 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

Last edited:

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
revenge5.png

I heard everything.

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko1_500.gifv

Daniel.
Night 1 Cold Snap
What, you gonna shoot me?

No.

You set me up. Two years!

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko2_500.gifv

Two years, and I bet you laughed at me every time I questioned you.

tumblr_mxw0k4qws41qgbepko3_500.gifv

And you just fed me more of your lies. And why?! Why did you tell me I was gonna be a father?!

I'm sorry.

revenge5.png

revenge-emily-vancamp.jpg

You are Emily Thorne (formerly Amanda Clarke)
Role(s): Vengeful Psychologist

"When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge."

As a child, Amanda was a carefree and loving daughter to David. She was close friends with Jack Porter and Jack described her as being a "childhood crush". Until her father's arrest, Amanda had a very happy childhood, despite the fact that she didn't have a mother.

During Amanda's time in the juvenile facility, she grew into an aggressive teenager who often got into fights. She had a good relationship with the warden, who sympathized with her and helped her realize that she needed to stop getting into fights and instead focus on getting revenge on the people who were responsible for her being there in the first place. Amanda befriended Emily Thorne and eventually they swapped names and Amanda later told Nolan that Amanda Clarke no longer existed, although clearly she did still exist due to the existence of the real Emily Thorne.

You are a Vengeful Town Psychologist.

You may choose to kill a player if you are ever lynched.

You have the following active abilities:

You may twice this game at night investigate a player and learn whether or not that player has a killing ability.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

It is now Day 2. With 17 players it takes 9 to lynch. You have 24 hours.

:heston

Yes

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Are you people for fucking real

Dead QT

• Sad
Reactions: Evans

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
She lied last game too

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Oh night is over

sucks about Odo but evans you being so sure on him based on nothing just makes me even more confident on you lolol. I don’t believe you’d give him such an easy town read. I don’t believe you ever have before.

don’t suppose anybody else has a daykill? Don’t wanna waste another day on evans :(

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Not sure why, but hey ho

Status
Not open for further replies.