Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
id rather a lynch happened which i thought would be safe given we had a day left when i used the duel.

The mean reason I wanted to use it however was that generally its better for scum if town has a shorter day 1

indeed id rather a lynch, feel free to chase others down

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
30 pages overnight fucking hell people :done

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote for Hank tweet

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
So I've done my read through. I've got some quotes and shit for later on, but the general gist is this:

* I found it intriguing that Doddsy would open with a potential GOOD GUY of Poyser (typically Doddsy likes to ruffle his feathers)
* Tweet's token role statement...very....kweh! NAI though
* Alco's vote on JoeExotic seemed very opportunistic to me. JoeExotic laugh reacts to this post, then his very first post is "
Sorry im late... did i miss the party?" You were around enough to laugh at a vote and not address it, so why no input?
* Juice getting wound up over the Tweet statement and vote, then exchange with DMK was tiresome and eerily reminiscent of the nonsense between her and Hank in FF. Could be scum trying to maintain her town game, could be stubborn town doubling down.

Anyway, before my quotes come in,

Vote: Hank

He's eerily quiet. A town Hank is hitting the high notes, ruffling feathers, shaking the ground and such. He's not even paper pushing so far, just lurking in the shadows and I expect more from him
This is the "good guy" I referred to. On reflection, it doesn't seem to be anything at all.
I was going to say, how the hell can I be accused of good guying.

So ingo is scum then :heston
He’s scum, lynch him please
it's as sure as GME. TO THE MOON!
Eh, way too confident on this here for what it is.

I kinda do too, but Im not around for a day or so, and Im not certain on Chris at this point
I thought you were certain on Chris what changed?

Vote Haza to win the duel
Vote Joe

Deadass for the sake of something happening, I've not real read on them either way.

Juice probably town.

Also that was pain

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Only Tweet has ever had a 100% town read.
You honestly shouldn't read me lock town just because I'm the Double Voter, scum DVs are absolutely a thing.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
looks like the sus was already there tho and lethal was being pressured by tweet. Scum lean!
I did pressure Lethal but his response wasn't in line with the scum meta I seem to have figured out so I'm fine with Lethal as town atm.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
*selectively lurking and skimming *:mj3

i like what i saw from alco. juice might actually be mafia . maybe its time to follow obvious town :worse

*contemplating suspicious vote 2x and bounce* :mjwtf
I think I found the guy who didn't realize he was still signed up to this game and now regrets it.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Since @Death Meta Knight can't answer where would be better to go, I'll give him some options from my reads!

Chris - An ISO of his posts and I think @Death Meta Knight put it right with his "smug response" - looks like a IDGAF Chris which makes me think town Chris, similar to how he was last game. @Odo - I've just seen you've asked me what changed my mind, I'll get your receipts and explain more after this post.
CraigPelton - call it gut feeling tbh, but the way CP appeared when the Junk stuff was going on was interesting + the fake anger at Junk would have made Jam mad with how bad it was.
JoeExotic - purely based on Juice being scum. I don't see Juice pushing a team mate like she's trying to do with Joe here.
MyPrerogative
Doddsy
Tweet
Lethal Banks
Carter
Rugrat -
this list of nulls (so MP to Rugrat) are nulls, I need to iso Tweet & Lethal and I want to see more out of the rest.
Juice - do I really need to explain more?
Hank
Odo -
same as earlier, seems town based from his posting, there's clear direction and attempting to solve things where I'd say as scum, there's not a lot to solve (hear me out) in the sense of, can't hunt scum if you're scum and the goal of scum hunting as you would as town changes. I'll probably have to expand on this.
Poyser
Alco -
debated giving Alco a town lean, I still agree with my earlier post that I don't think Alco goodguys early and then comes back later and continues making that point, I think he leaves a token post and dips much akin to what he did last game. My only hesitation on the town lean is that Alco is a capable mafia player and knows how to change his meta / learn from things that got him caught previously.
Kajuh - as above with the nulls
Raidokken - I don't think Haza makes
Death Meta Knight - same as Odo really + the meta tells of an active Jeff usually = a town Jeff. Scum Jeff usually becomes quite visible as the game goes on.
Ingonious - well looks like he's doomed anyway with the duel but I'm curious to solve his interactions with Juice!
Rugrat is in this game lmao

Also what is this about Junk and Jam :swaggyp

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Soo with that self-hammer I guess Ingo is town after all.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty tempted to just revert to voting Alco out today. I think there's an okay chance he might be teamed with Evans and if they are, or even if it's just Alco, Chris would be conclusively off the table in my book. Also wouldn't be opposed to wagoning Joe but I suppose we don't have the time for that.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Alco

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I'm actually pretty tempted to just revert to voting Alco out today. I think there's an okay chance he might be teamed with Evans and if they are, or even if it's just Alco, Chris would be conclusively off the table in my book. Also wouldn't be opposed to wagoning Joe but I suppose we don't have the time for that.
We don't have time for anything other than Evans without blind lynching. Vote for him please

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
We have like 8 hours, I think that's plenty to at least say I'm not gonna be pressured into voting anyone right now. I'm not entirely against voting out Evans either tho, but this exchange between him and Juice just looked t/t to me.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
I agree with Tweets assessment, I think it's t/t which is why I think Joe is a better option

Status
Not open for further replies.