Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
:WOW

Interesting hill to stand on. Jeff's profile is easily accessible if you go to the "mafia games" section

How did you acquire this knowledge? What reference points do you have?

Also, what is your role?

About my role, I don't think I should reveal it just yet. Not until I get useful information from it.

The reason I said I couldn't find anything because the website was saying I don't have permission to view the page. I'll look through and find it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Vote: Lethal

you can't act so butt hurt for me calling you out for selectively reading - and then turning out to not have actually read my largest post in which ive analysed the game. Anyone that is catching up - has ZERO % chance of missing that post. I would implore you to start actively trying to play mafia games - by actually READING - rather than pretending to be active.

Analysis One

:heston

Referencing 28 posts of discussion where you completely overlooked Tweet's entry post isn't brilliant. Especially when Jeff specifically told you why he thought you were wrong, but you dug your heels in to be swayed by Tweet's reply. Counter-productive play.

You sussed Poyser as scummy even though he was trying to nullify the discussion between yourself and Jeff, so I feel it a little stretchy that you pick on him. Poyser's got a knack for catching people on their activity (or lack thereof) and some folks here play right into that meta. Jeff, for reference, has a tendency to struggle for content when scum so falls into traps and exposes himself trying to replicate his town game.

I concur with your statement on Alco, his "town read" of you seemed very weak and convenient. I call it paper-pushing.

You then cite Hank as having provided "constructive questions", but....

[[reading back now, want to give me the cliff notes as to why pls?]]

He's asking Odo for guidance.

[[I agree about Poyser, which Alco post are you referring to?]]

Asking Chris for his reference to an Alco post

[[Why do you think Juice is scum? I'm curious as I got stuck in the same boat off her early posts last game and then later on.]]

Asking why Jeff felt you scum

[[Have you played more with us than Jeff? This isn’t a sus btw, I’m just curious to how many games you’ve played with the WF/WS group before]]

Asking you about your game-play experience.

Now, I'm going to respectfully disagree with your assertion that Hank is so strong as a town lead (with that left lean). I don't believe that his questions are constructive, rather, just being asked for the sake of being asked.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So I’ve got Poyser, Jeff, juice and tweet on my town list. Alco I’m not interested in

not very enthused by Chris, evans, ingo or JoEx

• Sad
Reactions: Alco

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
1611843703832.png

@Ingonious next to unwatch - click on three dots

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
This doesn’t feel like scum lethal either

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Lethal - your reply, proves you never originally read it. So my votes remains, because you are a now a proven selective reader.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Stop wasting everyone’s time and brain cells with this dead ass SHIT

thx

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
About my role, I don't think I should reveal it just yet. Not until I get useful information from it.

The reason I said I couldn't find anything because the website was saying I don't have permission to view the page. I'll look through and find it

One could suspect that you're stalling for a fake. There's a bit of pressure on you vote wise (anybody have an updated count btw), so I suggest you sway public opinion with a bit more substance.

@Juice how do you cope with that white screen? My eyes!!!!

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal - your reply, proves you never originally read it. So my votes remains, because you are a now a proven selective reader.

I've been a selective c*nt to you in petty revenge for your reaction to my calming comment in FF. I read it, I just didn't want to give you the credit for putting in the work

:pals:

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh ye CPs entrance was pretty low energy too

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
@Ingonious please don't be ducking, questions are being asked

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I find it kinda baffling I’m his strongest scum read tho ... surely someone in his hypothetical team is telling him not to engage?

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
Unvote: Lethal

I think a number of our most inactive players are going to end up flipping scum - and perhaps Ingo isn't getting the coaching he would need as a newer player

Vote: Ingo

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
1) Odo - I don't have good vibes from him, unless he made a post that I missed. HIs support of Tweet and disapproval of Chris got me sus. It could very well be a joke on his behalf, but I'm keeping my vote on him.
2) Jeff - There is something about him that reads Scum to me. I'd look through his posts but it's kinda hard when I can't go onto his profile to view them.
3) Hank - From my limited knowledge, Town Hank or helping Town Hank is way more explosive and more helpful than what we have seen from him D1

:hellothere

What is this something that reads to scum about me to you, in your own words. you shouldn't need to look through that many of my posts to explain a feeling, especially one that would appear to be your 2nd most scum read person.

An issue here is, you may agree, you're simultaneously trying to appease while making us guess. Iftrue, you also just told scum you have a power role, so it's not exactly convincing me I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.