Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

Reaction score
JoeExotic was the MVP. He had the biggest impact on the game.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just lock the thread for now tbh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
People deciding whose fault the war is behind closed doors again :krillin2

Reactions: Alco

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Surprisingly, the Germans had no idea this time :heston
I was surprised Evans was bang on wrt the most unlikely stuff but didn't wanna venture that stuffz was goin down

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I was surprised Evans was bang on wrt the most unlikely stuff but didn't wanna venture that stuffz was goin down

happened in Death Note too, wonder if I cheated there

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
revenge3.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!
A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

Tyler, please.
Night 6: Endgame Chaos
Do it! Or I swear, once again, someone is going to die because you were too weak to own up to your lies.

Tyler?

Alex... What the hell are you doing here?

I hadn't heard from you in a while. I was worried. We all were.

Mom and dad don't care about me. They cut me off. And you're just here so they can lock me up again.

Revenge_Logo.png

Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia!

A glittering world of incredible wealth and privilege, where smiles hide secrets—and nothing is colder than revenge.

You are Tyler Barrol

Role(s): Hated Doublevoter

"Emily will just think it and hide behind that condescending smile of hers. Our problem is, we've been playing way too nice."

Tyler Barrol was polite, charming and a skilled actor, being able to pretend that he was Daniel Grayson's good friend for most of the summer. However he was also very manipulative and when he felt he held all the cards he revealed a cruel, condescending and sometimes violent side of his nature. He was even willing to attempt murder in order to get what he wanted and had a tendency to call people degrading names, calling Emily a bitch and a slut and nicknaming Conrad, Conny. Tyler also liked to gloat, taunting Nolan Ross when he outsmarted him and asking how it felt to be the dumbest person in the room. It was revealed that he was on medication and according to his brother he was very unpredictable without it.

You are a Hated Town Doublevoter.

Your vote will count for 2, but you require one less vote to be lynched.

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Yeah, and he's now the prime suspect in their murder investigation, which means I'm no longer in their crosshairs, which also means that you and that lawyer of yours can have the battle royale you've been gunning for. You better buckle up.

The Hamptons will never be the same again...

The Blacks have won Revenge Mafia.

I’m sorry what won? The blacks??

• Wow
Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.