Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
it doesn't feel playable. I can't get reads o anyone because it's all arguing and controversy for at least 90% of the game

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do you think this is still playable or should it be called?
It's probably still playable but I for one am all outta wanting to keep playing like this

Kajuh

Reaction score

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
What the actual fuck? My goodness.

Everyone needs to check their damn ego at the door and remember this is a GAME. Sometimes we are right, sometimes we are wrong. Sometimes we crumble under pressure.

If Juice has been interacting post-death and doing shit that is potentially WIFOM'ing the fuck out of the place, then I feel as though a forum wide consequence should be issued.

Anyway, I'm keen to keep playing as the game has been enjoyable minus the shitshow of this past 12 hours.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Let’s have a look at who really didn’t want to lynch Juice today, even with info :WOW

I'm guilty of that, I'll take ownership. I'd like to point out though that I was seeking clarity on Joe's role and dimensions to it, as the claim and usage seemed way too convenient.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
well she wanted to push myp heavilly today yes? certainly thats favorable for him?

As I pointed out - she was targetting inactives who wouldn't be pushing back, and hiding away from actives or arguing nonsensically with them for page after page after page.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Nah shitty reason for a modkill tbh, didn’t need to go that far. It’s 100% swung the game drastically in our favour and it’s 0% based on any game related play. I’d be PISSED

She threatened to quit twice, was insulting anyone within earshot (Hank, Jeff, MyP, CP, Joe) and being a detriment to the enjoyment of the game. She was also having a crack about the game in the chatbox.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Everyone’s been an asshole to her lol. My niceness to her was tongue in cheek from last game, but tbh I’m not really a fan of the way shes been treated. I know she doesn’t help herself but legit she’s played 2 games on this site and both games she’s been met with a ridiculous amount of hostility which I don’t think was called for. It’s not much of a wonder we struggle to get signups atm

I'm going to address this. She is hostile herself and others are fighting it back to her. Her comments towards CP earlier in the game are evident of that. She has no issue calling people idiots, morons, stupid, dumb etc but gets wound up for being called a liar? I'll concede being called a cunt and the usage of the r* word are excessive, but she's not innocent.

Folks just need to calm down

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
btw getting sidetrack, i dont think how lethal/ev acted towards her was very cash money, and as i said, if that happened last game too, thats a little sad

I was asking questions about her reads and pointing out inconsistencies in her posts. Not sure how that's not very 'cash money' and I'm not going to cease from sussing someone just because they're getting emotional

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Did Juice get upset when someone called her sweetheart last game? Or mention it at all?

I told her to calm her tits (not knowing she was a she) and she went postal.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You little fucking cunt I'll rip of your melon and shit down your neck

But I dunno I kind of want to push Tweet tbh. Juice was heavy against the duel fake and he added me to his top scum reads with absolutely no explanation or really prior acknowledgement which seemed opportunistic to me at the time as CP was questioning me.

:bosque

She did give him the "100% town" treatment and refused to acknowledge evidence of a scum DV being used before. In Smark games as well. Example: I was Darth Maul, DV in his Star Wars game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t mind trying to keep playing because I feel bad for smark who put a lot of effort into the game, it’s just gonna be pretty annoying to get lynched for dumb shit that’s not related to the game at all

but seriously, if you lynch me because she posted on my wall then you’re fucking trash. Look at my play and you’ll see I’m really clearly not scum. Like even if you just compare my play this game to ANY of my scum games, you’ll see it pretty easily, but even just look at some of the shit I’ve done in a bubble.

I’m not gonna tie myself to a teammate the way I tied myself to juice. Like I just completely refused to consider her at all, refused to even acknowledge anything dodgy she did and just kept reiterating that she’s town and never getting lynched. Find any example of me doing that as scum EVER. Like not even just the last few months, but EVER lmao. Even when I’m defending teammates, I pretty much always hedge my bets by considering them. The closest I ever came was when me and Doddsy buddied the shit out of each other, but even then we were talking about keeping each other in poe, and he cleared me with fake role usage etc

like I even just outright refused to lynch her when Joe claimed a guilty on her lmao. I’m like no we’re not lynching her, we’re lynching Joe. Fucking madness if I’m scum with her like what’s the long term strategy for that play? It would take some serious balls to even attempt, something that’s not even remotely worth the risk and also something I don’t really have as scum atm because my confidence is low (which you all know I’m pretty sure). And then I even kept trying to lynch Odo after he claimed cop lmao, again it’s just something I’m never in a million years doing as scum. Like I rarely go after Odo as scum anyway, so trying to lynch him after he’s claimed cop and trying to wind him up is just :heston

if you’re town just make sure you seriously think it through. Because scum are going to ride the wave of this mislynch very easily if you’re dumb about it, and then you’re gonna look like shit afterwards and it’s gonna be an easy game for them. If you think about it, there’s literally no reason why her posting a thumbs up on my wall even makes me scum. Like she’s clearly rubbing in how wrong I was on her lmao

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
^ I won't be lynching you

Reactions: Poyser

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Yeah keep playing, a lot of the problem children have been taken out of the game so as long as no one else throws a hissy we will be good

Status
Not open for further replies.