Welcome to the Hamptons: Revenge Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
not for town lol, we just lost our best player, and since im doubting your town myself, im dead next and then its captain underpants leading the crew. i dont have much faith lmao
I’m town mate, I know it’s gonna be hard to trust because of how wrong ive been but come on, I’m not trying to get an Odo who’s just claimed cop lynched as scum unless I’ve grown some serious grapefruits in the last week :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
:heston

Bruh I'd suggest you go and read my posts from both of these last games. I've tried to keep it game related and out of the way entirely. She started insulting you like page 4 and has been insulting me & Lethal for the last two games just for asking questions about the game.

If anything compared to things I've previously said in the heat of the moment, I was not at all worth a modkill, at all lol.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score

Bruh I'd suggest you go and read my posts from both of these last games. I've tried to keep it game related and out of the way entirely. She started insulting you like page 4 and has been insulting me & Lethal for the last two games just for asking questions about the game.

If anything compared to things I've previously said in the heat of the moment, I was not at all worth a modkill, at all lol.

you called ppl blueberries. you called posts idiotic. youve flamed plenty. own your shit and stop making excuses. your part of the fucking problem.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also imagine a paranoid bus driver as a scum role :heston

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
  • Love
Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Although

theres about a 50% my usage tonight gets me lynched anyway

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
you called ppl blueberries. you called posts idiotic. youve flamed plenty. own your shit and stop making excuses. your part of the fucking problem.

Sure thing Jeffo, you didn't start calling her sweetheart or tried imposing your presence of the great Jeffatron on her and thinking she should know who you are either!

:bosque

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
but ye, CP needs to claim. I'm p confident he's scum.

I don't buy Chris being scum there at all and I still don't think Poyser is scum

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Everyone’s been an asshole to her lol. My niceness to her was tongue in cheek from last game, but tbh I’m not really a fan of the way shes been treated. I know she doesn’t help herself but legit she’s played 2 games on this site and both games she’s been met with a ridiculous amount of hostility which I don’t think was called for. It’s not much of a wonder we struggle to get signups atm

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but ye, CP needs to claim. I'm p confident he's scum.

I don't buy Chris being scum there at all and I still don't think Poyser is scum
What’s the motivation for cp lying though?

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Sure thing Jeffo, you didn't start calling her sweetheart or tried imposing your presence of the great Jeffatron on her and thinking she should know who you are either!

:bosque

ANd she deserved a much harsher response, I was quite tame.

Death Meta Knight

Reaction score
Everyone’s been an asshole to her lol. My niceness to her was tongue in cheek from last game, but tbh I’m not really a fan of the way shes been treated. I know she doesn’t help herself but legit she’s played 2 games on this site and both games she’s been met with a ridiculous amount of hostility which I don’t think was called for. It’s not much of a wonder we struggle to get signups atm

Well you do kind of get treated the way you treat others for one. I cant speak for last game however. calling her sweetheart is the same as calling a male dude, im going to impose my will on whoever i think is being silly (in the confines of mafia).

Status
Not open for further replies.