Welcome Members from TWF

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BriskPurple

Jobber
Reaction score
I have half the brain that you do but I still want to contribute to this place, and of course I'm going to talk shit about all of you guy's opinions about things I disagree with. :fact: So TWF brothers.. When do we take this place over?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Machinimapalooza?
Some Russoesque shit like that yet.

200_d.gif

BriskPurple

Jobber
Reaction score
And here we are again, but it seems we had to take the WCW route and join, but I refuse to job to all of the original members ;)

Reactions: Solidus1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm kind of disappointed Stone Cold Steve Gohan isn't around, he could totally lead us into the invasion.

Ring Rust

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Hi. Most of the guys from TWF will know me. For those who don't, stick around and you'll find out

Reactions: Geek773

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Shalom, bonjour or just a plain old hi! I'm Welsh and I'm a gamerholic... I will probably only be active in the league section here (If and when the PS4 League starts) so to anyone joining the PS4 League, if it happens, I just want you to know... I'm sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: Geek773