Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Precision Week 22 Results

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
This thread marks the end of my reign as temporary GM and I have actually quite enjoyed it. I can't wait for the conversation between me and Beaver afterwards when he tells me what I should have done though :p Anyway here are the final results

proxy.php

MASTER EDITION

MAIN EVENT
Elimination Chamber Qualifying match

Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh vs Anthony Stark @The Anarchist

Winner: Buster Motherfucking Gates

3rd Match:
Champion vs Jack Rogue's Master vs Champion

Will Neilson @TheKingSonic vs Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 vs Joseph Diamond @CiV

Winner: After a hour long match which made CiV hate me. Will Neilson won by pinning Andersen which means Diamond keeps the winning streak.....

2nd match:
15 Minute Iron Man Championship Match

Noah Styles @Awesomenrh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

Winner: Me because I'm pretty sure this is the only reason I was made GM for the week. Oh and Robert Blake is the new Iron Man Champion! get ready for lots of gloating from him because of this

Opening Match:
The Underdog Gone Rogue vs The Asian One In a Steel Cage Match

Jack Rogue @Geek773 vs The Scat @AfricanScatMahn

Winner: Jack Rog-.........Are you fucking kidding me? Scat didn't kill him? Are you serious? OH COME ON! I wanted Scat to kill the man and I got nothing! I heard Scat was good at the game by Geek himself! How did Rogue beat Scat then!? Here's the stupid video!

Jesus 7 minutes..*sigh*

The Preshow LumberJack match

The Reagmaster vs A Lumberjack

Winner: The Reagmaster after Geek's dog tried to attack Reagmaster and he missed and got hit by the Lumberjack's axe which allowed Master to roll up the Lumberjack for the 1. 2. 3.

(He doesn't shut up about that dog...)

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
STILL UNDEFEATED MOTHERFUCKERS

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Should I even say it? Should I? Okay, I'M FUCKING IRON MAN CHAMPION

4/1 was the result btw

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
Should I even say it? Should I? Okay, I'M FUCKING IRON MAN CHAMPION

4/1 was the result btw
You wouldn't have won had it been me...But I threw the match cause I was told that there would be no double champions...Well, fuck you Frosty, fuck you indeed.

Reactions: CiV

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You wouldn't have won had it been me...But I threw the match cause I was told that there would be no double champions...Well, fuck you Frosty, fuck you indeed.
you're getting two matches so suck it up :p

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Everyone of the league

I am the first member to hold all titles in this league. I always knew I could do it

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This thread marks the end of my reign as temporary GM and I have actually quite enjoyed it. I can't wait for the conversation between me and Beaver afterwards when he tells me what I should have done though :p Anyway here are the final results

proxy.php

MASTER EDITION

MAIN EVENT
Elimination Chamber Qualifying match

Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh vs Anthony Stark @The Anarchist

Winner: Buster Motherfucking Gates

3rd Match:
Champion vs Jack Rogue's Master vs Champion

Will Neilson @TheKingSonic vs Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97 vs Joseph Diamond @CiV

Winner: After a hour long match which made CiV hate me. Will Neilson won by pinning Andersen which means Diamond keeps the winning streak.....

2nd match:
15 Minute Iron Man Championship Match

Noah Styles @Awesomenrh vs Robert Blake @TheFrostyBlur

Winner: Me because I'm pretty sure this is the only reason I was made GM for the week. Oh and Robert Blake is the new Iron Man Champion! get ready for lots of gloating from him because of this

Opening Match:
The Underdog Gone Rogue vs The Asian One In a Steel Cage Match

Jack Rogue @Geek773 vs The Scat @AfricanScatMahn

Winner: Jack Rog-.........Are you fucking kidding me? Scat didn't kill him? Are you serious? OH COME ON! I wanted Scat to kill the man and I got nothing! I heard Scat was good at the game by Geek himself! How did Rogue beat Scat then!? Here's the stupid video!

Jesus 7 minutes..*sigh*

The Preshow LumberJack match

The Reagmaster vs A Lumberjack

Winner: The Reagmaster after Geek's dog tried to attack Reagmaster and he missed and got hit by the Lumberjack's axe which allowed Master to roll up the Lumberjack for the 1. 2. 3.

(He doesn't shut up about that dog...)

Pre-Show:

You should have put the dog over....

Steel Cage:

Good, except I would have had Jack Rouge do more Super Kicks.

Ironman title:

Evan Savior should have came back and won the title.

Triple Threat:

Should have replaced it with the Joseph Diamond Show. Staring Joseph Diamond.

Added Match: One on One match between Neilson and Vega. But it isn't any match...

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BARBED-WIRE DEATHMATCH!

Main Event:

Should have it be a Steel Cage Shoots and Ladders match.

That was how I would have booked it.

If I would have been GM, it would have been fairly similar probably. But the match card I would have had match descriptions for each match to sort of tie story into each of the matches.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Pre-Show:

You should have put the dog over....

Steel Cage:

Good, except I would have had Jack Rouge do more Super Kicks.

Ironman title:

Evan Savior should have came back and won the title.

Triple Threat:

Should have replaced it with the Joseph Diamond Show. Staring Joseph Diamond.

Added Match: One on One match between Neilson and Vega. But it isn't any match...

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A BARBED-WIRE DEATHMATCH!

Main Event:

Should have it be a Steel Cage Shoots and Ladders match.

That was how I would have booked it.

If I would have been GM, it would have been fairly similar probably. But the match card I would have had match descriptions for each match to sort of tie story into each of the matches.
Still better than Jeffry's idea of destroying the league in the same way he killed NGW tbf....

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
only this year...
The only year I've been apart of the PS league. You all know I'm fucking epic at this game. I just need to win the EC match and walk out with both titles.....Maybe 3 titles if I win the Xbox World title EC match as well

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The only year I've been apart of the PS league. You all know I'm fucking epic at this game. I just need to win the EC match and walk out with both titles.....Maybe 3 titles if I win the Xbox World title EC match as well
meh you have never defeated me