Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precison Season 2 - Week 12 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Gino completely killed you, and I beat him, so we're even. ;)
lol, I killed the Blade that match, but it isn't my fault Gino had kickout skills. I still owned him as I would own you any day of the week in this league ;)

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
lol, I killed the Blade that match, but it isn't my fault Gino had kickout skills. I still owned him as I would own you any day of the week in this league ;)
Okay, listen... I'm only going to break this to you once, little kiddy. The only reason that you're WHC right now is because I decided to leave. If I had stayed then I would've beaten Mike and then you and I would've clashed. In that situation, you'd control the majority of the match and hit a few finishers on me. Kickout. Kickout. Kickout. Then I'd hit a finisher or 2 on you and since you got no kickout skill... 1, 2, 3. And still THE World Heavyweight Champion, Andersen Vega. ;) [HASHTAG]#FACT[/HASHTAG]

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, listen... I'm only going to break this to you once, little kiddy. The only reason that you're WHC right now is because I decided to leave. If I had stayed then I would've beaten Mike and then you and I would've clashed. In that situation, you'd control the majority of the match and hit a few finishers on me. Kickout. Kickout. Kickout. Then I'd hit a finisher or 2 on you and since you got no kickout skill... 1, 2, 3. And still THE World Heavyweight Champion, Andersen Vega. ;) [HASHTAG]#FACT[/HASHTAG]
Wait, how many times did you kickout in the Apex match?

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
How many time have you kicked out, ever? Probably the same number. Everyone has a kickout off day, but you're always off.
I've been kicking out quite a bit these days. I mean, being good at one part of the game must feel good doe :bayley:

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Oh, not a normal match, my man, because then you'll just use the "League matches mean nothing" excuse... Do you want me to return, win the title and retire as the rightful "King"?
Return and win matches. You'll get a shot then