Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 6 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Ok frosty you're being closed minded and extremely childish right now. Poll the rule (as of now, you and yellow are in favour and sonic, Gino and i are against). The only reason not to that I can think of is because you would enforce the rule even if the league voted against, which would be dictatorial and stupid.

Just an fyi: I and multiple others plan on agreeing before matches not to follow the rule so I'm uncertain as to whether this will do anything.

Reactions: Chicken McDouble

SupaHeeroh

The man with the rear that makes the girls cheer!
Reaction score
Ok frosty you're being closed minded and extremely childish right now. Poll the rule (as of now, you and yellow are in favour and sonic, Gino and i are against). The only reason not to that I can think of is because you would enforce the rule even if the league voted against, which would be dictatorial and stupid.

Just an fyi: I and multiple others plan on agreeing before matches not to follow the rule so I'm uncertain as to whether this will do anything.
I'm not in favour. I said I can see that it's overpowered but don't mind it. I'm fine with or without the rule.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Would appreciate a response, Frosty.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score

No. I don't need votes for every rule in place. It stays

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
No. I don't need votes for every rule in place. It stays
Why? Right now a 3v1 majority of people are against the rule. Why dictate and decide that your opinion is 3x more important than anyone elses because you're GM?

To be clear, I really like you as GM and I love the fact that you want to improve the league all the time but I see no point to this rule and certainly think it'd be childish to decide that none elses opinion matters. Or to restrict their ability to give it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
Why? Right now a 3v1 majority of people are against the rule. Why dictate and decide that your opinion is 3x more important than anyone elses because you're GM?

To be clear, I really like you as GM and I love the fact that you want to improve the league all the time but I see no point to this rule and certainly think it'd be childish to decide that none elses opinion matters. Or to restrict their ability to give it.
Again, the rule is going to stay. Learn to play with two second chance reversals in a match

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
I and multiple others plan on agreeing before matches not to follow the rule
I mean, if you're not going to follow the rules then you'll get strikes like everyone else.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Again, the rule is going to stay. Learn to play with two second chance reversals in a match
You're not God, frosty. This isn't your league to do what you want with and youre not the only person allowed to have an opinion.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
You're not God, frosty. This isn't your league to do what you want with and youre not the only person allowed to have an opinion.
I never said I was God. That's why the OOC thread is there, but I am the GM. I am permitted to make rules without holding votes for everything. I have been very lenient on allowing votes for big rules, but I don't need to make votes for everything.

And now you're just throwing dumb shit around. Use the OOC thread as well please.