Weekly WEEKLY Saturday Night Precision Season 2 - Week 16 - Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
It does answer it. No one showed any interest at all in the title. I would've done something if it was needed, but not one fucking person wanted it. I'm not going to vacate the title if no one even wanted the damn thing. "Hey look! I just vacated the title! Oh wait, no one wants it. Welp, let's wait a few more weeks for someone" fucking stupid.
So now that there are people who showed interest there's a match with a person who hasn't been on the forum in over 30 days.

It's the principle.

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
How about this? Instead of asking for a Survival Championship shot, it is given out at random to people who haven't got a feud going on or who haven't got one coming up.

So if you had a feud you'd list their name (obviously), if you have a feud coming in the weeks leading up to the PPV or so you put 'TBA' and if you ain't got a feud you put N/A so you are eligible for a Survival Championship shot. It solves the title not being defended by putting people who have nothing to do into the match so it is defended on a weekly basis.

And if people don't want the title, it encourages them to get into a feud with someone, so a win win situation.

Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
How about this? Instead of asking for a Survival Championship shot, it is given out at random to people who haven't got a feud going on or who haven't got one coming up.

So if you had a feud you'd list their name (obviously), if you have a feud coming in the weeks leading up to the PPV or so you put 'TBA' and if you ain't got a feud you put N/A so you are eligible for a Survival Championship shot. It solves the title not being defended by putting people who have nothing to do into the match so it is defended on a weekly basis.

And if people don't want the title, it encourages them to get into a feud with someone, so a win win situation.

Kind of how the NGW Roulette Championship worked. Hence how I, a tag team guy, got to fight for it as my feud ended and I didn't have a match otherwise. It allowed people to earn a title match whether they are top of the card or the bottom and test themselves as Champion or challenger.

The first champion was Carlos Bello aka Y2JCake and I faced him. He was considered one of the stronger guys in the fed and as I was his first challenger, it was the first time I got to test myself on my own and having that match, win or lose, was great for me. Both of us did well, and. I pulled out ahead by just a bit. I faced Jet aka Slate Bass next, I got creative with my promo, he himself was a former World title number one contender, he put up a good challenge, but I retained...and hung him because of a very dark match stipulation :pokerface:

If Anniversary would have happened, I would have faced Evie Taylor. An e-fed vet and former world champion. Another way to test myself. From what I was told I would have retained only due to the fact Evie was not staying in the fed because "There was too much banter" from what I was told. But I haf fun promoing against her.

So honestly, the fact anyone could get it was exciting. As a roster member, you never know when you can get the title shot, and as the Champion, it was really exciting because I could face anyone from a lowercard guy, a former champ, and anywhere in between. I think capturing that magic for the Survival title could be great, even if you only defend it once every couple of weeks.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
So now that there are people who showed interest there's a match with a person who hasn't been on the forum in over 30 days.

It's the principle.
He hasn't been on since then because he had problems. From what I recalled he's been in hospital for the past two weeks. I'm not taking the title off the guy since he was clearly unable to get on or even have the drive to do anything E-Fed/league related. Another reason why I need to extend his RWK match, but he has said he will be defending it.

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
He hasn't been on since then because he had problems. From what I recalled he's been in hospital for the past two weeks. I'm not taking the title off the guy since he was clearly unable to get on or even have the drive to do anything E-Fed/league related. Another reason why I need to extend his RWK match, but he has said he will be defending it.
Plus no one wanted a match. If someone had said then of course something would've changed.

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

You didn't tell Reag or I about this... :(

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
Match One
Survival Championship
Tables Match: El Guerrero De La Paz @Mike Thunder vs Scorpio @DeathLock75
Winner: Eddie Guerrero
Reason: Because dead guys can't be hurt.

Match Two
Singles Match: Franco Woods @Ziggity VS Tyler Travis @Wardi_12
Winner: Franco Goes To Hollywood.
Reason: Because The Power Of Love is stronger than any and everything.

Match Three
Singles Match: Martin Drake @Crazykillerv1 VS Sean Moore @LunaAssassin
Winner: Sean, Shaun and Shawn.
Reason: It's 3 on 1.

Match Four
Intercontinental Championship
NO DQ Match: Joseph Diamond @CiV VS Golden Dragon @Apex
Winner: Precision's shitty Rey Mysterio ripoff.
Reason: Because he's stupid kinds of good at the game.

Match Five
Singles Match: Will Neilson @TheKingSonic VS Buster Gates @SupaHeeroh
Winner: Richie Rich.
Reason: Will Neilson got an envelop full of $100 bills slid under his door so that he would lay down.

Match Six
Singles Match: Karl Senn @Voin VS Andersen Vega @Welsh-Wizard-97
Winner: Ayrton Senna
Reason: He's gonna run me over... (Then crash and die)

Main Event
Precision Championship Number One Contender Match
Ladder Match: Jack Rogue @Geek773 VS Jordan Bull @Sam?!
Winner: Harry Enfield.
Reason: Because moody teens always get their way.