• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo's NASCAR Q + A

Weebo

OK so i have noticed that no one here really know anything about NASCAr and that is why they bash it so much. So if you guys wanna learn stuff about it just ask me anything about the sport and I wil answer you cause i know pretty much everything since 2001 and a lot from before that as well.

-Acceptable-
What makes Richard Petty and Dale Aernhardt Sr the two best NASCAR drivers of all time?

or

Wo has the most Championships in NASCAR?

-Non-Acceptable-
Do you only watch for the wrecks?

or

Why do you like NASCAR so much cause I think it sucks?

Qwake

Who is your favourite Nascar driver of all time?

who has the most championship wins in Nascar?

I used to love nascar when I was younger but I just don't see it much anymore lol...I used to like Jeff Gordon and Strirling Martin I think his name is. good idea about the thread btw :)

Weebo

Who is your favourite Nascar driver of all time?

who has the most championship wins in Nascar?

I used to love nascar when I was younger but I just don't see it much anymore lol...I used to like Jeff Gordon and Strirling Martin I think his name is. good idea about the thread btw :)
First Question:
My favorite driver of all time is Jeff Gordon but right now I really like Kyle Busch

Second Question:
There is a tie for most championships. Both Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt Sr. both have 7 championships a peice

Weebo

how many women do nascar?
Well a few women have tried in the past but only one really got noticed and that was Erin Croker but she was in the ARCA REMAX and Craftsman Truck Series and raced once or twice in the Nationwide Series but never made it to the Sprint Cup. I have not even really seen her since feburary of 2007. A female named Shawna Robinson tried to make th Daytona 500 in 2005, she made the race but was out before the half way point in the race.

Qwake

How much champions ships and/or major wins has Jeff Gordon got?

Weebo

How much champions ships and/or major wins has Jeff Gordon got?
Alright so the big things to win is of course the Championship, Rookie Of The Year, Daytona 500, Coke-A-Cola 600, Brickyard 400 and Sprint All-Star races are all ones you want to win.

Gordon has won th championship 4 times. He is the only driver beides Richard Petty and Dale Earnhardt Sr.(w/ 7) to win more then 3 championships.

Jeff Gordon has was named the 1993 Winston Cup Rookie Of The Year

Jeff has won 3 Daytona 500s tieing Dale Jarrett, Booby Allison and Dale Jarrett with the third most Daytona 500 wins. Cale Yarborough has won 4 and Richrd petty has won 7.

Jeff Gordon won the Coke-A-Cola 600 3 times. Bobby Allison has also won it 3 times and only one made has won it more times. That is Darrell Waltrip who won this race a record setting 5 times.

Jeff has won the Brickyard (now called Allstate) 400 a record 4 times. Only two other men have won the race more then once and that was Dale Jarrett and Tony Stewart.

Gordon has won the Sprint All-Star Race a record 3 times. The only other man to win ths race 3 times was Dale Earnhardt Sr.