Weebo's BTB Poster Request Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weebo

Reaction score
Hey Weebo how is my logo doing?
can you use the fill out this template and I will get on is ASAP

*Company Logo*
Name:
Color(s):
Size:
Example(s):
Explain what logo should look like (be specific):

Sorry about this, I lost the one you sent me

The Rated R CMStar

*Company Logo*

Name: BTW

Color(s): Red and White

Size: Whatever suits a Logo

Let's see how it looks like with the Raw style

Weebo

Reaction score
*Company Logo*

Name: BTW

Color(s): Red and White

Size: Whatever suits a Logo

Let's see how it looks like with the Raw style
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_BTWm_9ce9cdf.png

The Rated R CMStar

Maybe a little smaller, and the B a little more clearer, with the two holes being clear

Weebo

Reaction score
Maybe a little smaller, and the B a little more clearer, with the two holes being clear
here you go, if any changes are needed feel free to ask
f_BTWm_2e6e8ec.png

The Rated R CMStar

Move the first hole a little to the right, so that it is paralel to the second hole.

The Rated R CMStar

Awesome man, I must spread rep before repping you, but I owe it to you

Weebo

Reaction score
cool just as long as you get rid of that on in your sig

The Rated R CMStar

Hey don't worry, your logo is the one that is going to be posted on every show,poster, and weekly preview, but that one looked more appropiate for my sig.

Weebo

Reaction score
well if you want me to make ur logo look more like a banner just let me know an i will

The Rated R CMStar

Don't worries, let County get the credit for this one, it's not easy to be a BTB GFX around with Weebo, lol. I will use yours as the official logo.

I have another request for you.

Match Preview
Show or PPV name: Rebellion

Wrestler(s): John Cena, John Morrison, The Great Khali, Mistico, Shane Mcmahon, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Muhammed Hassan

Color(s): Red and Black

Size: As a regular preview match pic, but as long or big as you need to fit all ten wrestlers.

Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
It should say Team WWE vs Team BTW on the bottom of it, and right on top of Team WWE there should be Cena(preferly with WWE title), Morrison(preferly with ECW title), Khali(preferly with WHC) Mistico and Shane, and on top of Team BTW there should be the other 5 wrestlers(Jericho, Lesnar, Goldberg, Styles and Hassan).

Weebo

Reaction score
Don't worries, let County get the credit for this one, it's not easy to be a BTB GFX around with Weebo, lol. I will use yours as the official logo.

I have another request for you.

Match Preview
Show or PPV name: Rebellion

Wrestler(s): John Cena, John Morrison, The Great Khali, Mistico, Shane Mcmahon, Brock Lesnar, Goldberg, Chris Jericho, AJ Styles, Muhammed Hassan

Color(s): Red and Black

Size: As a regular preview match pic, but as long or big as you need to fit all ten wrestlers.

Anything else special you want on it (be specific):
It should say Team WWE vs Team BTW on the bottom of it, and right on top of Team WWE there should be Cena(preferly with WWE title), Morrison(preferly with ECW title), Khali(preferly with WHC) Mistico and Shane, and on top of Team BTW there should be the other 5 wrestlers(Jericho, Lesnar, Goldberg, Styles and Hassan).
Who is Mistico?

The Rated R CMStar

Misitco.jpg

This is Mistico, if you need a pic of him, just search it on Photobucket, there are a bunch of him there, if not, tell me and I can search it, altough considering the size of the match pic I thing the last pic I posted will serve

Status
Not open for further replies.