weddings/funerals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JJdaBuckeye

Reaction score
yeah its different if theyre playing a slide show of memories that are funny

but if like during the eulogy someone is laughing im gonna walk over and jack 'em up. i don't have a problem with showing emotion, but if its something like laughing at a funeral make it quiet or turn it into a hysterical sob sounding noise

the dark knight

Because society sucks, that's why.
kill that guy <3
Who laughs at funerals?
i do. i dont even remember how old i was when my grandfather died. i was so young, when my sister woke me up to tell me i laughed so hard....and whats worse, i went there to see everyone crying and laughed harder at how stupid they look. lol people crying...

and quoting george carlin, "i do NOT know what to do in a moment of silence". its like when you're alone somewhere waiting for something....first things your mind tries to remember are the funny things that happened in the passed, so you just burst out. and as hard as you try to hold the laugh, as hard your burst is gonna be so i just let it go lol. many have told me that im crazy and that i should seek mental help cuz of those random (not really, usually funny old stuff..they think its random cuz they dont know wtf im laughing at) ROFLs in real life....but i dont really care. i would totally understand if laughed at my loved ones' funerals.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
^wanna be me...

just saying....I said I laughed at a funeral...

next thing ya-know..

Durkey-Turk-da-non-Macker...

is up here, being a wise-cracker...

thinking he can be the Next KenFan!

tha-thing is....

He Can't!

cause no one...

can be as Kickass as ME!

Vandy316

Reaction score
it can be acceptable to laugh at a funeral. i mean you aren't there to mourn the death of someone. you are there to remember the life of someone. surely the person who has died has had at least a single funny moment in their life that someone brings up or you think of.

but crying at a wedding a think only makes since for the family, the groomsmen, brides maids, and the ex's of course

LadyHotrod

it can be acceptable to laugh at a funeral. i mean you aren't there to mourn the death of someone. you are there to remember the life of someone. surely the person who has died has had at least a single funny moment in their life that someone brings up or you think of.

but crying at a wedding a think only makes since for the family, the groomsmen, brides maids, and the ex's of course

Like I mentioned, laughing doesn't always mean you're happy that something happened. It's obvious that a person laughing at a funeral isn't laughing because someone is dead. It could be a "remembering the good old days" sort of laugh, like when you remember a fun time you had.

Laughter is how some people deal with bad times.